Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huffpo: Explosive UFO Report In NYT Mentions 'Off-World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth'

Jumbo

11 hours ago, Destino said:

Would put a whole new spin on the rapture right?  The good people fly off in rad space ships into an unknowable future while everyone left wrestles with the question “did we screw up or luck out?”  

Wait...so this guy was actually right??

applewhite.png

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Or even some type of silo. The perspective is what's throwing people off. I think a lot of people view it was a flat oval. I see it as a tower.  🤷‍♂️

I see an oval with a elevated end topped off with a spire.  This makes me think of a church or a school house.  Absolutely every bit of this could be wrong, as you say the perspective makes things unclear.

what I don’t see is a UFO.  Looks like a building, and there’s clearly a road leading to it.  

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Mysterious ‘bulging triangle UFO’ filmed over city for two hours

Alien hunters were left stunned after a “bulging triangle UFO” was filmed lurking over a major city for two hours.

The unusual object was spotted prowling the skies of Islamabad, Pakistan, in broad daylight by an extraterrestrial enthusiast.

Gobsmacked Arslan Warraich says he spent a lengthy two hours watching the triangular shape hovering above the capital city.

The 33-year-old was mesmerized by the unusual object drifting over the city’s wealthy DHA 1 district — and the clip has now sent sky-watchers’ tongues wagging.

He recorded the UFO making the most of the clear airspace for over 12 minutes from different angles to acquire the best view.

The businessman, formerly of Birmingham, then shared the unbelievable sighting on the internet for other alien fanatics to enjoy.

Arslan explained: “I still don’t know what it was.

“I filmed it for over 12 minutes at different times, took dozens of pictures and observed it for the best part of two hours.

“To the naked eye it seemed like a black round rock but as I zoomed in, I could see it was roughly the shape of a triangle with a clear bulge on top towards the back.

unidentified-flying-object-pakistan-00-1

Click on the link for the full story

• 1 month later...

UFOs And The Guy Hottel Memo

It’s the most popular file in the FBI Vault—our high-tech electronic reading room housing various Bureau records released under the Freedom of Information Act. Over the past two years, this file has been viewed nearly a million times. Yet, it is only a single page, relaying an unconfirmed report that the FBI never even followed up on.

The file in question is a memo dated March 22, 1950—63 years ago last week. It was authored by Guy Hottel, then head of our field office in Washington, D.C. (see sidebar below for a brief biography). Like all memos to FBI Headquarters at that time, it was addressed to Director J. Edgar Hoover and recorded and indexed in FBI records.

large

The subject of the memo was anything but ordinary. It related a story told to one of our agents by a third party who said an Air Force investigator had reported that three “flying saucers” were recovered in New Mexico. The memo provided the following detail:

“They [the saucers] were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed fliers and test pilots.”

Click on the link for more

"Hi, I am a normal person who in no way lives in a completely remote backwoods area where nothing happens and people get bored and make **** up. I would like to report a UFO experience that also just happens to line up perfectly with how popular culture currently envisions aliens and alien spacecraft. Wait, why are you ignoring me? Shouldn't you be following up??"

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Borg have arrived:

Mysterious black cube emerged from the Sun on NASA live cam before site shuts down

A mysterious black cube was spotted briefly emerging from the Sun on live camera before NASA experienced glitches on its site, sending conspiracy theorists into frenzy.

Self-proclaimed extraterrestrial expert Scott C Waring, who is now based in Taiwan, claimed the American space agency covered up the particular area of the Sun and shut down the website "for maintenance" as soon as the black cube appeared.

Pulling footage from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, a project of international cooperation between NASA and the European Space Agency, a tiny cubic-shaped object appears on the right bottom corner of the Sun for roughly two seconds.

0_Image.jpg

The clip is cut to an abrupt end and the screen turns pitch black.

• 1 month later...

:ols:

The mysterious case of ‘Skinny Bob’ – the alien UFO pilot 'captured by the KGB'

Of all the videos that are claimed to be “evidence” of alien creatures visiting the Earth, none is as as hard to explain, or as downright crawly, as the brief clip of an extraterrestrial known as Skinny Bob.

A clip of the creature, with the bulging skull and huge black eyes that have become standard for images of alien visitors, first emerged in 2011. Posted by an anonymous Reddit user who went by the name Ivan 0135, the video was supposedly recorded by the KGB after a ship from the Zeta Reticuli star system landed in Russia.

“Skinny Bob” was said to be part of a diplomatic mission from a planet some 40 light years away sent to discuss “matters of mutual concern.”

0_he-mysterious-case-of-Skinny-Bob-the-a

Click on the link for more

• Haha 1

EXCLUSIVE: 'Their presence alone is a serious national security issue.' Dozens of sailors confirm their warships were swarmed by 'at least 100' otherworldly UFOs, as their accounts CONTRADICT Navy chief's effort to dismiss them as drones

Sailors on board a fleet of Navy warships sailing off the Southern California coast in July 2019 witnessed several of the ships being swarmed by a host of unidentified flying objects.

The incident went on for hours, and then happened again and again throughout the month, with craft hovering and zipping around near the fleet with flashing multicolored lights.

Navy chiefs have tried to explain away the incident, with the Deputy Director for Naval Intelligence saying he was 'reasonably confident' the objects were drones.

But documentary filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, says that crew from the ships have told him the swarms of 'at least 100' UFOs possessed unexplainable capabilities far beyond traditional drones.

And he warned that unless the government can determine who was behind the swarm, the intelligence failure would 'dwarf our mistakes made surrounding the events of 9/11.'

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 9:19 AM, mistertim said:

I can't imagine we'd have anything at all in common with an alien race that's literally hundreds of millions of years more advanced than us. That would be like me going up to a petri dish and saying "sup?" to some amoeba and then wondering why they weren't responding.

I’ve always said the only interest aliens with the tech to get here would have in us is science or possibly as food, assuming we’re not toxic to them. However I never thought about it in the way you describe. It’s a good point. I think we anthropomorphize aliens so much that we just assume communication with them would be possible.

On 5/3/2022 at 11:01 PM, China said:

The Borg have arrived:

Mysterious black cube emerged from the Sun on NASA live cam before site shuts down

A mysterious black cube was spotted briefly emerging from the Sun on live camera before NASA experienced glitches on its site, sending conspiracy theorists into frenzy.

Self-proclaimed extraterrestrial expert Scott C Waring, who is now based in Taiwan, claimed the American space agency covered up the particular area of the Sun and shut down the website "for maintenance" as soon as the black cube appeared.

Pulling footage from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, a project of international cooperation between NASA and the European Space Agency, a tiny cubic-shaped object appears on the right bottom corner of the Sun for roughly two seconds.

0_Image.jpg

The clip is cut to an abrupt end and the screen turns pitch black.

Holy crap! Prepare the Defiant. Don’t fire at the Borg Queen though. She’s kinda hot, you know what I’m talmbout. Just don’t tell Kasidy I said that.😉

Edited by The Sisko
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

People make up all sorts of things: ghosts, UFOs, deities, spirits, Yetis, you name it. Some way to explain the unknown or unexplainable. I don't believe any of it. 

I think it's absolutely possible that there are alien civilizations with the technology to be here, but the idea of them being humanoid or drunkenly driving around in stupid flying saucers with blinking lights on them and crashing in deserts is ridiculous.

We probably wouldn't even notice them because the technology they'd use would be far beyond what we can even comprehend with our current scientific knowledge. The same way ants don't notice us when we drive by them in a car.

Just 200 years ago probably 90% of the technology we use every day would only be explainable as magic, because they wouldn't even have discovered the science that underpins it. Now imagine that technology gap is not 200 years, but 200,000 years or even 2,000,000 years. 

Edited by mistertim
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

World's UFO hotspot revealed as group compiles list of 150,000 worldwide sightings

More than 150,000 UFO sightings have been reported worldwide over the past five decades, new figures reveal.

The staggering number of unexplained close encounters have been logged with the National UFO Reporting Center (sic) since it was founded in 1974.

They come on top of 143 unexplained sightings of mystery craft by military personnel currently under US Government investigation.

In the US state of Washington 88 out of every 100,000 residents have reported seeing a UFO - the highest percentage of any regional population in the world.

I saw a 60 Minutes special the other day that at this point puts the burden of proof on those that say aliens aren't real now (instead of the folks that say they are) because of the DOD accounts.

Fascinating turn of events in human history that is barely registering on the rhicter scale because of everything else going on right now.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Congress implies UFOs have non-human origins

In Congress, where legislation is drafted, debated and enacted, clear and concise definitions are of paramount importance. As military aircrews increasingly encounter unidentified flying objects (UFOs), lawmakers recently made several striking revisions to the definition of “UFO.” Key among them: The explosive implication that some UFOs have non-human origins.

As first reported by researcher Douglas Johnson, a draft bill approved unanimously by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence rebrands UFOs as “unidentified aerospace-undersea phenomena.” Expanding the definition to include objects in space and under the oceans significantly broadens the scope of a muscular new office tasked by Congress with investigating UFOs.

The revised definition of “UFO” also includes “transmedium” objects which, according to lawmakers, “transition between space and the atmosphere, or between the atmosphere and bodies of water.”

In short, members of a key national security-focused committee believe that objects of unknown origin are demonstrating remarkably advanced technology by moving seamlessly between space, air and water. A report accompanying the legislation notes that “transmedium threats to United States national security are expanding exponentially.”

Most strikingly, Congress’s new definition of “UFO” excludes “man-made” objects.

• 3 weeks later...

US Navy Admits It Has More UFO Videos, But Don't Expect to See Them Anytime Soon

The US Navy holds unseen videos of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) – or unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), as the Department of Defense (DOD) prefers to call them – but will not release the footage publicly because it would "harm national security," a Navy spokesperson wrote Wednesday (Sept. 7).

The admission came in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by the government transparency site The Black Vault, which has previously shared thousands of pages of UFO-related documents received via FOIA requests to the CIA and other government agencies.

The Black Vault filed the FOIA request to the US Navy in April 2020 – just one day after the Navy declassified three now-infamous videos shot by Navy pilots showing high-tech aircraft moving in seemingly impossible ways.

The Black Vault requested that the Navy now turn over any and all other videos related to UAP.

More than two years later, the government responded with a letter that both confirmed that more UAP videos exist and denied the request to turn them over due to national security concerns.

"The release of this information will harm national security as it may provide adversaries valuable information regarding Department of Defense/Navy operations, vulnerabilities, and/or capabilities," Gregory Cason, deputy director of the Navy's FOIA office, wrote in a response letter. "No portions of the videos can be segregated for release."

• 1 month later...