Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huffpo: Explosive UFO Report In NYT Mentions 'Off-World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth'

Jumbo

23 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'd honestly be ashamed if I was killed and dissected by such a dumbass primitive species.

Their loved ones are probably being openly mocked on their home planet, and had all their Imperial credits seized. 

Like when the mighty Patriots got beat by a sanitation guy who stuck his stupid helmet to his stupid head 

Maybe the aliens have their own MAGA equivalents and they somehow managed to round them all up and told them they were sending them on a super important "top secret" mission to a planet thousands of light years away to find Alien Hunter Biden's laptop, and they were definitely not just trying to get rid of the most idiotic members of their society.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

38 minutes ago, Bang said:

Sounds like he's offering to name quite a few(?) names and sit in a scif and give specific details.
I'm at this: I think the things are real, and because they're real, I think it's likely that there may have been a mishap or two.
I also would think there is a lot more info, whether they have any crashes or bodies, that they did not tell us for the longest time.
But when Navy pilots, active duty officers are telling us their encounters, and some say they see them so frequently they don't even really worry about it anymore.. that they can't catch them, and all of this is backed by the Pentagon and top Brass...

Someone here smarter than me do the probability math, I bet it's pretty good.

The question really for me is what is it and where's it from? Something is being seen, and not by farmers in the middle of nowhere
I doubt they are from anyone we know on Earth. If any foreign power had such technology, they'd use it for more than playing grab-ass, especially if it were any belligerent nation. If they were Chinese or Russian, for example.. for as long as they have been reportedly seen by Navy flyers they've have had plenty of time to utilize the technology it for a weapon, one that no one could defend against.

~Bang

I took a physics class in college called intelligent life of the universe. Everyone took it expecting it to be kinda a fluff class...it wasnt. It was very in-depth and we learned about the equations used to determine how many planets may have intelligent life on it...spoiler...its ALOT and thats just Carbon based. Silicone can also form long chains like carbon. Anyways, one of the things we learned was that we had a protocol in place that of we ever encountered another life.

We would first be a rumor, then conspiracy theories, then imcorporate ourselves in entertainment, then main stream news, etc....

See a pattern yet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Maybe the aliens have their own MAGA equivalents and they somehow managed to round them all up and told them they were sending them on a super important "top secret" mission to a planet thousands of light years away to find Alien Hunter Biden's laptop, and they were definitely not just trying to get rid of the most idiotic members of their society.

"I don't understand...why don't you jus kill humans like that???"

"It's...complicated..."

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

I took a physics class in college called intelligent life of the universe. Everyone took it expecting it to be kinda a fluff class...it wasnt. It was very in-depth and we learned about the equations used to determine how many planets may have intelligent life on it...spoiler...its ALOT and thats just Carbon based. Silicone can also form long chains like carbon. Anyways, one of the things we learned was that we had a protocol in place that of we ever encountered another life.

We would first be a rumor, then conspiracy theories, then imcorporate ourselves in entertainment, then main stream news, etc....

See a pattern yet?

So what you're saying is that when my friend bought me Starship Troopers: Extermination a few months ago, he was pushing me propaganda to prep me for meeting our new galactic neighbors?

I'm joking, but more seriously, we watched a 21 year old share major war secrets on a video game social media site without even having a motive beyond looking cool to his friends. With UFO reports going back 50 years, I think it's impossible for something to have crashed on Earth and have nobody in the world leak that information with solid evidence out to the public. If not someone from the U.S. leaking it, it would be foreign agents who leak it back to their countries, who would then leak it. Russians, Chinese, Saudis, Iranians.... someone would hear it and accidentally let it slip to the public.

And that's not even considering that we're supposed to believe that aliens have crash landed, but only conveniently on government land. Nobody in a world where nearly everyone has a camera on them has anything of value to share except for blurry or clearly edited videos posted on Reddit and Twitter.

Every government on every continent is rife with incompetence. For them to all band together and somehow manage to keep the truth under wraps for decades is beyond extraordinary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, justice98 said:

Do people think Grusch is a nut?  He turned over his evidence, he's not just pulling this stuff outta the sky.  

He has no personal knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrial crafts or recovered alien pilots

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bang said:

Sounds like he's offering to name quite a few(?) names and sit in a scif and give specific details.
I'm at this: I think the things are real, and because they're real, I think it's likely that there may have been a mishap or two.
I also would think there is a lot more info, whether they have any crashes or bodies, that they did not tell us for the longest time.
But when Navy pilots, active duty officers are telling us their encounters, and some say they see them so frequently they don't even really worry about it anymore.. that they can't catch them, and all of this is backed by the Pentagon and top Brass...

Someone here smarter than me do the probability math, I bet it's pretty good.

The question really for me is what is it and where's it from? Something is being seen, and not by farmers in the middle of nowhere
I doubt they are from anyone we know on Earth. If any foreign power had such technology, they'd use it for more than playing grab-ass, especially if it were any belligerent nation. If they were Chinese or Russian, for example.. for as long as they have been reportedly seen by Navy flyers they've have had plenty of time to utilize the technology it for a weapon, one that no one could defend against.

~Bang

If these craft are really alien origin, the aliens are pretty dumb.  Their technology vastly exceeds our own, yet they haven’t figured out how to avoid cliffs or perform standard maintenance on their saucers.  And if bodies have been recovered, they weren’t smart enough just to use remote control technology, which the US government is using right now. No need to have these things manned (or “aliened” hahaha)

Edited by kfrankie
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Xameil said:

See a pattern yet?

That all being said, the  United States still does not possess a single shred of reliable evidence of extraterrestrial life. Not a single response to all the radio signals we've sent across space, a single verified encounter with a being, or a single instance where an object created by intelligent life has pierced our atmosphere and landed on our planet. With the billions and billions of anticipated planets that would have intelligent life, you would think that at least one of them would have somehow found a way to make it here. Or at least send a walkie-talkie signal...

Edited by kfrankie

10 hours ago, kfrankie said:

He has no personal knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrial crafts or recovered alien pilots

Whew.
So glad we have people on the internet not testifying under oath who know the real truth.

How do you come by this info?

To be less snarky, i think we're beyond the point of just casually dismissing all of this stuff now. Something is being seen.
What is it?

~Bang

Edited by Bang

11 hours ago, kfrankie said:

If these craft are really alien origin, the aliens are pretty dumb.  Their technology vastly exceeds our own, yet they haven’t figured out how to avoid cliffs or perform standard maintenance on their saucers.  And if bodies have been recovered, they weren’t smart enough just to use remote control technology, which the US government is using right now. No need to have these things manned (or “aliened” hahaha)

- They we’re drinking and driving

- Couldn’t get a signal in the middle of the desert

- Self-manned spaceships were built by Tesla

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Xameil said:

and we learned about the equations used to determine how many planets may have intelligent life on it...spoiler...its ALOT 

Are you talking about the Drake Equation? (Developed in a shack in West Virginia in 1961 🤪?)

I think everyone agrees that there are probably lots and lots of planets with conditions that could support life. The big unknowns are whether life will start and whether life that can make radio telescopes and spaceships will form. While our planet has had great conditions for life for more than 4 billion years, it has only formed once. All life on Earth has a single common ancestor.

Lots of stars and lots of planets but one zero in the Drake Equation gives zero aliens.

IMG_4706.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, kfrankie said:

That all being said, the  United States still does not possess a single shred of reliable evidence of extraterrestrial life. Not a single response to all the radio signals with sent across space, a single verified encounter with a being, or a single instance where an object created by intelligent life has pierced our atmosphere and landed on our planet With the billions and billions of anticipated planets that would have intelligent life, you would think that at least one of them would have somehow found a way to make it here. Or at least send a walkie-talkie signal...

One issue here is space and time itself, along with General Relativity. Assuming that GR is correct and it is impossible to travel faster than C (ie: there's no way to create and stabilize an artificial wormhole, warping space like in an Alcubierre drive isn't feasible, etc.) then it's likely that any advanced civilization doesn't even know we exist.

We've only had radio for about a hundred years. Which means that nobody outside of a sphere around our planet with a radios of around 100 light years even has the possibility of knowing about us. Our galaxy is over 100,000 light years across. And that's also just signals in general. The radio signals we've intentionally been sending out to search for them has only been a few decades.

And let's say there is an outpost of aliens somewhere in our solar system and their home world is 1000 light years away. Even if they decide we're interesting and want to alert their home world to come check us out, that message itself will take 1,000 years to reach. Then over 1,000 years for them to get back here. Who knows what our species will be like in 2,000 years.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Who knows what our species will be like in 2,000 years.

Extrapolating from our current trajectory?  We'll still be banging rocks, throwing poop, and being far to interested in what other members or the species are doing with their genitals.

...with lasers...pew pew!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Who knows what our species will be like in 2,000 years.

And it makes fighting the aliens really tricky. We send our military on a trip at close to light speed and they show up with weaponry that’s nearly a thousand years out of date.

No human entity or government on the planet has the technology described by some of these Navy pilots.

Some folks trying to stay medium on this matter have a right to be skeptical. But from a logical conclusion standpoint we're at a certain point of process of elimination here.

A lot been going on lately that could be deemed a more pressing in our face priority, like COVID, I get that...but still...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

Are you talking about the Drake Equation? (Developed in a shack in West Virginia in 1961 🤪?)

I think everyone agrees that there are probably lots and lots of planets with conditions that could support life. The big unknowns are whether life will start and whether life that can make radio telescopes and spaceships will form. While our planet has had great conditions for life for more than 4 billion years, it has only formed once. All life on Earth has a single common ancestor.

Lots of stars and lots of planets but one zero in the Drake Equation gives zero aliens.

IMG_4706.jpeg

Honestly, I would have to look again to see if it was. Yes, it works on assumptions, but also how intelligence is determined, and tine frame of that life. Also, intelligent life doesnt mean that it is space travelling either. Just that life is probable on more then just our rock.

As you post that and dismiss it because it was "developed in a shack in W.V". I dont see how that is relevent? Innovation, or statistical equations dont have to be developed in a sterile lab or in an office. They happen everywhere, and anywhere.

3 minutes ago, Xameil said:

As you post that and dismiss it because it was "developed in a shack in W.V". I dont see how that is relevent? Innovation, or statistical equations dont have to be developed in a sterile lab or in an office. They happen everywhere, and anywhere.

Dude. It’s a joke and I’m sorry you know so little about the subject that you didn’t understand it. Frank Drake worked at Green Bank Radio Observatory in West Virginia.

• Haha 1

Just now, Corcaigh said:

Dude. It’s a joke and I’m sorry you know so little about the subject that you didn’t understand it. Frank Drake worked at Green Bank Radio Observatory in West Virginia.

Lol I took the class in 1995...so yeah that brain cell probably died.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Lol I took the class in 1995...so yeah that brain cell probably died.

You need to pay attention.

I think about Frank Drake’s work every morning as I adjust my tin foil hat to safeguard against alien control mind rays.

38 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

...with lasers...pew pew!

In the vacuum of space we would need some kind of visual indicator that they were working as we couldn’t hear the “pew pew” sound.

Edited by Corcaigh