Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

42 minutes ago, sebestian said:

This!! 

I refuse to get excited every time some information is made public that makes us fans fantasize about Napoleon selling the team.  I am tired of it.  He is not going anywhere, no chance and no how.  I just want ESPN, FOX, and all networks related to sports to bring it up constantly and maybe that embarreses the league enough to do something. 

However, Im worried that this league could give a crap less, starting with Goodell.  Never forgetting that Goodell works for the owners, the owners are the only ones that can do something about him.  

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED OF BEING EMBARRASSED BY THIS F GUY!!!!!

Jerry Jones, John Mara, and Jeffrey Lurie would be crazy to vote Snyder out.  They might actually have to worry about the 4th team in the NFC East.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, SpacePenguin said:

I think the only way to show em you mean business is to go and thumb down all of 86snyders posts. 

You can't take this lying down, it's an outrage!

No you thumbs up them all.

Balance. In all things. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

I just want to take this opportunity to thank you members and ESPN for giving me the best time I’ve had on this site in a VERY LONG time today.  

Today has been gold.  
:cheers: 😄

44 minutes ago, ThomasRoane said:

Jerry Jones, John Mara, and Jeffrey Lurie would be crazy to vote Snyder out.  They might actually have to worry about the 4th team in the NFC East.  

“My sources tell me the vote was 29 owners for making him sell, and 3 owners against.  

They wouldn’t reveal who the 3 were though….”

😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Same week that Rivera puts the focus on the QB being our problem is the same week we get this report suggesting Snyder really wanted him. Yea - makes more sense why Rivera threw him under the bus, probably never wanted Wentz.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I don't buy that Snyder can tie the NFL up in court "for 20 years" like Al Davis. Davis wasn't fighting getting the boot, he was fighting relocating his team and it was the courts that couldn't get themselves together. I honestly don't know what legal defense Snyder could even use if the league does vote to oust him.

I don't know much of anything, so it's highly probable that I'm wrong. But it would seem in doubt whether he could "the it up in court" at all. I mean, when you buy a team, you agree to a stipulation where the other owners can vote you out. I would assume, if they ever did (and not holding my breath), he would file for a stay. The question is whether a judge would grant one. It seems like he would have to prove it was completely malicious and unwarranted. I would think he would have a hard time getting anyone to buy that at this point. 

The "tie up in courts" possibility would seem like it'd be him suing for damages after the fact. I would doubt he could win that ether, but it could certainly go on for years.

But again, I'm probably wrong. 

1 hour ago, sebestian said:

This!! 

I refuse to get excited every time some information is made public that makes us fans fantasize about Napoleon selling the team.  I am tired of it.  He is not going anywhere, no chance and no how.  I just want ESPN, FOX, and all networks related to sports to bring it up constantly and maybe that embarreses the league enough to do something. 

However, Im worried that this league could give a crap less, starting with Goodell.  Never forgetting that Goodell works for the owners, the owners are the only ones that can do something about him.  

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED OF BEING EMBARRASSED BY THIS F GUY!!!!!

The league does give a damn, because money is involved.

If this article is accurate, it's the exit strategy that's uncertain.

What CANNOT happen is a publicly funded stadium for Snyder.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

4 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

I bet Tanya's real popular with the male owners especially when "little" Danny's not around. **wink, wink**

Unlike her husband, who's more of an isolated loner content to play with his "toys" alone where no one can see him, Tanya's always excited to take on any big and hard business decision that randomly happens to pop up long into the night. **wink, wink**

In fact during a recent league meeting Tanya vigorously went from owner to owner laying out her facts and assets and presented a wide open case for everyone in the room to examine deeply.

By the end of the meeting  no holes in her argument were left unplugged and every owner felt that she had completely satisfied them with her willingness to accommodate all of their needs. **wink, wink**

One owner who later worked with her on a quickie project in the media room commented that her head is always in the game. **wink, wink**

image.jpeg.b5f2210a6f9349822bc9f88a7d029fc1.jpeg

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Why was Dan given the loan to buy the entire team? 

The buyout was back in April 2021 and then he lost the VA stadium support in June of this year. 

This all is going to come down to the stadium. The debt waiver was given because they thought he could get the stadium done, now it’s not looking like that is happening. That’s the deal breaker, losing the other owners money. 

Edited by GoCommiesGo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

What about putting the team in a trust until his kids turn 40 or something?    and in the meantime, the team would be without an owner.    Maybe just have a board of directors or something? 

What?

no **** that guy and his whole family, take the team away. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

What about putting the team in a trust until his kids turn 40 or something?    and in the meantime, the team would be without an owner.    Maybe just have a board of directors or something? 

No, no, no and **** no!!!

C612D13C-5136-43C5-A6FA-F2EEDF313FDC.gif

Edited by ntotoro
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

The idea that a team that represents a city and a fanbase of hundreds of thousands or millions could be owned by one rich dude and then passed down to his kid like some sort of heirloom was always so ****ed up to me, even before the societal awakening about these billionaires being assholes in general.