Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, Vanguard said:

Do you want him back?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?  

You made it out like he has an axe to grind and he's been relatively quiet, other than the vague statement yesterday.  Just because he didn't play well doesn't mean that his opinions on his time here have no relevance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

You said he should just keep quiet or say no comment now because commenting on this fiasco is sour grapes coming from him and looks like a "parting shot" were the words you used. That is foolish, because speaking on this has nothing to do with whether the player was good or bad or paid well or not. 

Blocked btw

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

How can you let the owner stay after allowing this ****.  I'll only be happy if Snyder is forced to sell. Can't take this organization seriously...and that's coming from a Hall of Fame class clown!

Well we do have to establish Snyder was fully aware.  Though I guess you could force him out if he didn’t know by saying how the hell did you not know this was going on? 

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

5 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

Yes it does and you know it does.  I’m not arguing with you because it’s dumb.

What? Only a good player or current player has anything of value to say about this situation? That's ****ing dumb, sorry. This has nothing to do with on-field performance here. The fact you asked the other poster "do you want him back" in relation to Norman speaking on the dysfunction here shows what a shallow level you're thinking on here. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

How did I miss this?

Why would RG3 be texting pics of his junk to Redskins bloggers?

And what does that have to do with Cousins?

RG3 thought it was a woman.  

The Cousins thing was a joke.

8 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Soooooo if the farmer I work for is hiding dead bodies under all the manure and I know about it I shouldn't say anything because I get free milk and cheese and get to occasionally buy myself lunch with the company card?...

Nope I'm gonna say something..to much b.s in this country..not enough whistle blowers

I agree with you. Not everyone operates like that unfortunately, and the more money and opportunity at stake unfortunately means the harder the decision is to risk your family's future to do the right thing. I also think most people truly believe they'd do the right thing until they are put in the spot where they really have to do it, and then it's a toss-up. Self-interest is a sometimes dirty but deeply embedded part of our human nature. 

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I agree with you. Not everyone operates like that unfortunately, and the more money and opportunity at stake unfortunately means the harder the decision is to risk your family's future to do the right thing. I also think most people truly believe they'd do the right thing until they are put in the spot where they really have to do it, and then it's a toss-up. Self-interest is a sometimes dirty but deeply embedded part of our human nature. 

Our players choose easy money and hanky panky with drugs/alcohol from what it seems 

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

9 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?  

You made it out like he has an axe to grind and he's been relatively quiet, other than the vague statement yesterday.  Just because he didn't play well doesn't mean that his opinions on his time here have no relevance.

I didn’t say they have no relevance.  Your words not mine.  I think his timing is bad.  There were plenty of times this organization could have dog piled him with criticism based on his play, especially when he wasn’t playing well.  Same situation with what’s happening now with this organization.  It’s easy to make comments like that when things are on a downward spiral.  If you believe there are absolutely no sour grapes, that’s you.  But his sour grapes are unwarranted because he got lit up constantly.

Edited by Vanguard

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Well ****..I was up several times last night coming here for news...I need to do some work at the upholstery shop but swapped it for tommorow so I can be here today for the news...so help me god if nothing hits today I'll be pissed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Nah, that seems too wild to be true.  I don't buy that.

a post on Twitter did link him to Larry I believe. Allegedly. I dont know for sure though. Allegedly. 

one more for good measure..allegedly.

2 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

a post on Twitter did link him to Larry I believe. Allegedly. I dont know for sure though. Allegedly. 

one more for good measure..allegedly.

Again, don't believe it.  Larry is a PBP football guy.  I don't see how he has enough money to run in the Epstein circle, unless Dan brought him along.

Even then, Epstein ran with NYC socialites and business people.  Snyder has enough money to run in those circles but he also just seems so introverted, I don't see how he's tied to Epstein.  

• Like 1