Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

2 hours ago, Luca Brasi said:

Because he’s a scumbag piece of **** and has ruined one of the premier franchises in all of sports while taking advantage of fans every step of the way. 

And oddly enough he wants success on the field too but he’s an overgrown toddler with a complex that’s too self deluded and pathetic to contemplate the idea he has no clue what he’s doing. Just a walking nausea inducement of a human being. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, petey hodge said:

when Dan is gone... decades of fan suffering will cease, and a new hope will begin anew....

this, I believe...

tron gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

I’m not sure it’s happening anytime soon. There’s no way he’s the only one fighting tooth and nail to keep the Pandora’s box sealed. Jerry Richardson and Donald Sterling did something that made only them to look like pond scum so nobody was going down with them.

• Sad 1

Is it a possibility that Rivera resigns after the season over this? I mean, from everything you hear about Rivera is that he's a very respected, high character guy who has zero tolerance for this kind of crap.

I understand that he'd be walking away from millions of dollars, but at the same time I can't imagine he's real happy about having his name attached to this organization and Snyder- even though he was not here at the time and had no part in this mess. I hope he doesn't, but really wouldn't be surprised or blame him if he did.

The question then becomes- if Rivera did leave, who the hell is going to come work for Snyder? No good coach or man of any good morals will want to come here to work for this guy. Obviously, there will always be someone to take the job, but what kind of guy would we be talking about? I know Snyder has enticed a lot of great coaches to come coach here- Schottenheimer, Gibbs and Shanahan, but as bad as his image has been, it's at an even higher level of scummage now. Or is it lower level of scummage? Either way, you know what I'm saying.

Edited by fearlessNelms

8 minutes ago, fearlessNelms said:

Is it a possibility that Rivera resigns after the season over this? I mean, from everything you hear about Rivera is that he's a very respected, high character guy who has zero tolerance for this kind of crap.

I understand that he'd be walking away from millions of dollars, but at the same time I can't imagine he's real happy about having his name attached to this organization and Snyder- even though he was not here at the time and had no part in this mess. I hope he doesn't, but really wouldn't be surprised or blame him if he did.

The question then becomes- if Rivera did leave, who the hell is going to come work for Snyder? No good coach or man of any good morals will want to come here to work for this guy. Obviously, there will always be someone to take the job, but what kind of guy would we be talking about? I know Snyder has enticed a lot of great coaches to come coach here- Schottenheimer, Gibbs and Shanahan, but as bad as his image has been, it's at an even higher level of scummage now.

Rivera doesn't seem like the type to quit on a contract. He seems determined to turn this team around (on the field).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fearlessNelms said:

The question then becomes- if Rivera did leave, who the hell is going to come work for Snyder? No good coach or man of any good morals will want to come here to work for this guy. Obviously, there will always be someone to take the job, but what kind of guy would we be talking about? I know Snyder has enticed a lot of great coaches to come coach here- Schottenheimer, Gibbs and Shanahan, but as bad as his image has been, it's at an even higher level of scummage now. Or is it lower level of scummage? Either way, you know what I'm saying.

If Rivera was going to leave , he would’ve done it last year.  Only Dan would end Rivera’s time early not Ron.

Ron has plenty of people now, those issues he doesn’t have to think about. He can focus if the job at hand.

1 hour ago, fearlessNelms said:

I hear there's a guy named Urban Meyer who may be available soon. He'd be a perfect fit for the culture that Dan has created.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, fearlessNelms said:

Ron came in and gutted the FO and Dan took a back seat. All this investigation crap isn't stuff that's going on now. If anything Ron being hired and allowed to take over every part of the team, is Dan backing away from the mess he created. It will eventually come to an end, but it doesn't involve anyone with the team outside of Dan, so when it does, it'll be Rons team. If Snyder goes back to his old ways and starts to meddle with ****, it won't be any time soon and if he's run out of the league, I don't see anyone coming in and firing Ron.

Dan and the NFL will run out the clock. Everyone knows the people in investigating this now, won't be in charge after next year. So, the NFL and Dan will delay and delay responding until this goes away after next year with new people in charge.

The NFL is protecting Dan to avoid setting precident and covering their own dirty laundry. There's something either in those emails or uncovered in the investigation itself; the NFL doesn't want out.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, petey hodge said:

when Dan is gone... decades of fan suffering will cease, and a new hope will begin anew....

this, I believe...

tron gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

I'm not religious, but make no mistake: If Dan is ever ousted and hung up by his Buster Browns, it'll be akin to the Rapture.  

SAVE US, JEBUS!!    🙏🙏

• Like 1