Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

12 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Great, now some of our alumni are coming across as jealous assholes.  Can't wait to find out some of them still think he's a thug.

I kinda understand why they'd not be happy.  Mitchell makes sense but then you're chronologically skipping over a lot of guys to get to Taylor.  I guess they're starting with the deceased one's first?

22 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Okay, after the first sentence I thought they were mad about the same stuff fans are, bungling it the way they have IS embarrassing…but they’re actually mad that their number wasn’t retired first?? I mean, **** right off. The dude died and is obviously afforded a different level of deference that you just kind of have to accept if you aren’t an asshole. Wow. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

apparently some people around Raiders owner Mark Davis have been telling him they think the NFL is trying to find a way to force him to sell the team, because he’s incompetent. 

if true, umm hello?? DAN SNYDER??? Just gonna....let him keep the team? 

His haircut is enough to take away his football team

• Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, drowland said:

I kinda understand why they'd not be happy.  Mitchell makes sense but then you're chronologically skipping over a lot of guys to get to Taylor.  I guess they're starting with the deceased one's first?

Theres the ring of fame, HoF, hell some of them have rings already.  Mad their jersey isn't retired, too, is jus pathetic. We historically don't typically retire jerseys to help make that special, if everyone gets it, is it that special anymore?  This is petty.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

apparently some people around Raiders owner Mark Davis have been telling him they think the NFL is trying to find a way to force him to sell the team, because he’s incompetent. 

The Gruden emails don't even slightly lead in that direction, imo...

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Theres the ring of fame, HoF, hell some of them have rings already.  Mad their jersey isn't retired, too, is jus pathetic. We historically don't typically retire jerseys to help make that special, if everyone gets it, is it that special anymore?  This is petty.

Have we retired a jersey of a living player?...I think we've only retired 3, right?

Edited by Califan007

35 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It’s clear his pumpkin pie kindergarten haircut is worse for the league image, according to the NFL, than pimping out your cheerleaders 

20 minutes ago, SprintBomb said:

His haircut is enough to take away his football team

image.gif.95f8227106446a99158dc86ceb418843.gif

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

At this point the only truly interesting question, for a long time/die hard fan, is: how long did it take for you to finally give up?

Give up what? That we'll stop being embarrassing, that we'll ever win a ring again, or jus give up being a fan?  Not all the same question. 

I haven't given up on any of that, im jus letting it get to me less.  I vented a lot today with yall, thanks for that, but its wife's birthday and now that I'm off work thats my focus now.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Give up what? That we'll stop being embarrassing, that we'll ever win a ring again, or jus give up being a fan?  Not all the same question. 

I haven't given up on any of that, im jus letting it get to me less.  I vented a lot today with yall, thanks for that, but its wife's birthday and now that I'm off work thats my focus now.

So, you were slacking at work today is what you’re trying to tell us :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I'm not a Loverro fan. High pitched vagueness always bothered.

I could see one guy from the 70s or 80s saying this and then it becomes "some". 

I don't want to get into if 21 should be retired or not. I have unpopular opinions on retiring numbers in general.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Please. I've seen some of the ridiculous things JDR has posted/commented on in social media. Him and Gruden are cut from the same cloth.

Hmmm. I am sure you have some post to prove JDR is a racist misogynist POS like Gruden is to back this up?

I think I've finally gotten to the point that if Dan moved the team, I would see it as a blessing from God above, because my allegiance would not span geography.

Until he moves the team, I am going to be forced to suffer, because I have an addictive personality and I can't give it up.  Sigh, oh well.

I feel bad for Ron.  I think he's a straight shooter and a good person.  He doesn't need this circus.  And it has to be clear to him now that he can only control some part of it.  He can't control all of it.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Davis got the shiny new stadium Dan wants and currently has a playoff-caliber team taking the field every week.

Dan just knows how to play nasty better, I guess.

42 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I mean I’ll always be a fan. 

but he’ll if I’ve watched any regular season games in the last 3-4 years. There’s no point. Not until something fundamental changes. 

why waste your time and emotions 

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I read that last night and I believe it was Jason Whitlock that started that. After reading a couple reply’s to his tweets, I think he was just throwing crap against the wall.