Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

9 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Is there a time line that shows all the scandals, blunders, mistakes, errors etc. that has taken place under Dan?  That would be a lot of work and an interesting if not depressing thing to look at.  There have been so many things that this despicable half man has done wrong. 

Here you go...it's better than I thought.

timeline.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Please. I've seen some of the ridiculous things JDR has posted/commented on in social media. Him and Gruden are cut from the same cloth.

As for the ST retirement, I don't buy for one second this was actually planned long term, and isn't a distraction/PR move. If it was planned for months, they would have announced it alongside Mitchell. The fact that journalists and Ryan Clark's tweets mention that they've known for a couple weeks doesn't change that; all it means is that the FO knew about the pending email release and hastily "planned" this retirement for this weekend to save face. Why the **** else would you give your fan base 3 days notice? THREE DAYS.

Shady ****ers.

• Like 8
  • Thumb down 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Please. I've seen some of the ridiculous things JDR has posted/commented on in social media. Him and Gruden are cut from the same cloth.

Omg, this times 1000%, I had no idea how to articulate this without getting banned for tailgate content, but spot on, my man.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumb down 1

13 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Nothing has changed. How oblivious do they think we are? 

Well, I remember that some of the fans here were drooling over Jim Zorn and his cutting edge techniques, like having the QBs play dodgeball at training camp.  And again when Snyder stole Marvin Lewis from his job calling Bingo at a senior center to call plays for the Skins in place of Zorn.  So, yeah, the fans pretty max out on the oblivious scale.

1 hour ago, Idaho fan said:

Is there a time line that shows all the scandals, blunders, mistakes, errors etc. that has taken place under Dan?  That would be a lot of work and an interesting if not depressing thing to look at.  There have been so many things that this despicable half man has done wrong. 

go find a 30yr old Washington fan whose entire life has been nothing but this organizational excrement and look into their eyes. 

1 minute ago, theTruthTeller said:

Well, I remember that some of the fans here were drooling over Jim Zorn and his cutting edge techniques, like having the QBs play dodgeball at training camp.  And again when Snyder stole Marvin Lewis from his job calling Bingo at a senior center to call plays for the Skins in place of Zorn.  So, yeah, the fans pretty max out on the oblivious scale.

If you can dodge a dodgeball you can dodge a defensive e- oh wait

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

i also heard that 12 months from now they're adding Vinny and Bruce to the ROH when we play the Cowboys on Monday Night Football in 2022 with an extended 2 hour halftime show to celebrate the 2 greatest men ever hired by Mr. Snyder. I hear it's a "spare no expense" event and Dan is flying in his celebrity friends to party with with a special guest appearance by RG3.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

As for the ST retirement, I don't buy for one second this was actually planned long term, and isn't a distraction/PR move. If it was planned for months, they would have announced it alongside Mitchell.

Again, it doesn't have to be planned for months, it just had to start being planned before the emails were leaked. From all reports so far it was being planned at least 2 weeks before that.

1 minute ago, theTruthTeller said:

The bingo caller wasn’t Marvin Lewis.....Marvin Lewis was the bengals coach. Sherman Smith was the bingo caller. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, theTruthTeller said:

0.jpg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The bingo caller wasn’t Marvin Lewis.....Marvin Lewis was the bengals coach. Sherman Smith was the bingo caller. 

oops!  Actually, I think Sherman Smith was the running backs coach and Sherman Lewis was the bingo caller.

Edited by theTruthTeller

12 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

When the Danninator 9000 grows old and decides to put his own statue up in front of the stadium, you better believe there's going to be more than 3 days notice before the ticker tape parade.

Future pic of die hards left when it gets pulled down at this rate

0411square.jpg

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

He'd be wise to hire a lot of security.  24/7 surveillance, for sure.

Meanwhile, Darrell Green's jersey retirement has been planned. It will be held at an unspecified time in an unknown location. A couple black vans pull up to the side of an abandoned alley, they drag Darrell bound and gagged out of the car. Dan holds his 28 jersey in front of him, flashes his million dollar smile, and says "your number is up". Post it to Twitter to announce to the world that Darryl Greene has been honored, and follow it with an announcement that Nickleback has been scheduled to play 5 years in advance.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Again, it doesn't have to be planned for months, it just had to start being planned before the emails were leaked. From all reports so far it was being planned at least 2 weeks before that.

You're assuming the FO/Snyder didn't know about the email dump ahead of time. That's very unlikely. I'm operating under the (probably correct) assumption they knew about this in advance, and so they hastily put together ST's retirement to try and deflect heat away from the org. I don't have any other explanation as to why they would announce Mitchell's retirement months in advance but save ST's until three days before a game. I mean..seriously.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

You're assuming the FO/Snyder didn't know about the email dump ahead of time. That's very unlikely. I'm operating under the (probably correct) assumption they knew about this in advance, and so they hastily put together ST's retirement to try and deflect heat away from the org. I don't have any other explanation as to why they would announce Mitchell's retirement months in advance but save ST's until three days before a game. I mean..seriously.

Until we have reports that they knew in August or September, yeah, I'm assuming they didn't know.