Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Howzabout this, then: It should make you ask.

Of course not everyone would think to ask themselves that, or they may think to ask themselves but choose not to...

It doesnt do that either.

Just remember, this is the same ****ty organization that tried to sell you this:

https://worldsportstale.com/nfl/rip-sean-taylor-now-buy-this-crappy-doll-from-dan-snyder/

image.png.8344ac9d9b84f49297f9c4098bc563c6.png

Edited by 86 Snyder
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

That it doesn't make you ask yourself means very little outside of--like I said--you didn't think of the question to begin with, or you did think of it but chose to ignore it.

But if anyone takes the stance that not announcing ST's jersey retirement until now is proof that they didn't think of retiring it until now, they should ask themselves the question I brought up.

3 minutes ago, clietas said:

Because Dan Snyder is a cheap piece of ****? 💩

Or they don't expect more than 10,000 fans to show up lol...

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

18 hours ago, tshile said:

You sure somethings coming off him, and not you?

all he said is you need to ask the times what they have, not him. 

which is true. 

if he wanted to be a dick there was plenty of opportunity. Cause it was a really stupid question. 

Nobody forces him to answer particular tweets, he ignores hundreds a day if not thousands I’m sure. The guy doesn’t always communicate very nicely for someone whose job depends on clicks and engagement, is all I was pointing out. His tone sucks sometimes, and he’s got an ego. 

(in case you’re wondering, no I’ve never interacted with him on Twitter lol, it’s not personal just an observation after years of seeing his tweets)

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Just remember, this is the same ****ty organization that tried to sell you this:

https://worldsportstale.com/nfl/rip-sean-taylor-now-buy-this-crappy-doll-from-dan-snyder/

image.png.8344ac9d9b84f49297f9c4098bc563c6.png

You edited lol...but this edit backs up why you should ask yourself the question. I mean, you kind of answered the question I posed with this edit.

1 hour ago, TK said:

Bobby Mitchell's jersey retirement was announced more than a year in advance. Sean gets 4 days notice for his. 👀    WTF WFT? 

June 20, 2020

Bobby Mitchell jersey retirement announced

Sept 10, 2021

Bobby Mitchell jersey retirement WEEK 2, 2021

I’m sorry but this is hard to stomach. With everything Snyder has done over the years, I don’t need to recap. We all get it.

But…this is beyond the pale because it’s very clearly meant as a distraction from the team trending online and in the media for all the wrong reasons—and ST is one of the last remaining emotional strings the team can still attempt to pull with modern fans. I’m disgusted. More than usual.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

You edited lol...but this edit backs up why you should ask yourself the question. I mean, you kind of answered the question I posed with this edit.

I didnt edit, I added a picture.

You dont ask why would they wait if it hasnt occurred to them yet.  Thats not waiting.  Its like saying, hey Galileo, whyd you wait so long to tell everyone the world was round?  

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

I’m sorry but this is hard to stomach. With everything Snyder has done over the years, I don’t need to recap. We all get it.

But…this is beyond the pale because it’s very clearly meant as a distraction from the team trending online and in the media for all the wrong reasons—and ST is one of the last remaining emotional strings the team can still attempt to pull with modern fans. I’m disgusted. More than usual.

x1000.  Im legit angry about them pulling this bull****.  I do not in any way take kindly to being treated as an idiot.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Should they have not mentioned Sean's jersey is being retired at the game?

17 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

I get what your saying but I don't think this is fair without context. 

After Sean died, Dan set up a trust for Sean's daughter. All proceeds from Sean's merch sales were deposited into an account so she can go to college and leave debt free.

8 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

I didnt edit, I added a picture.

You dont ask why would they wait if it hasnt occurred to them yet.  Thats not waiting.  Its like saying, hey Galileo, whyd you wait so long to tell everyone the world was round?  

x1000.  Im legit angry about them pulling this bull****.  I do not in any way take kindly to being treated as an idiot.

?? @ the part in bold...

This is what you added somehow without editing lol (for the record, your post even has an "edit" statement on it)...:

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 8.48.55 AM.jpg

• Confused 1

Just now, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Homestly with as much moving pieces we always have between coaches and front office people and new titles yadda yadda yadda...what have we ever done right? 

If you are 31 other teams, 3 particularly, Washington is absolutely killing it

4 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

So you don't believe Ryan Clark when he said he was told about retiring Sean's jersey back in September?

sure they may have planned it but why not announce it until now? It’s can only either be outright incompetence that screws fans over on probably the one thing they might actually care about, or it’s more sinister than that and they intentionally sat on it until they needed a news distraction. 

both are indefensible 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

So you don't believe Ryan Clark when he said he was told about retiring Sean's jersey back in September?

He didnt say that.  He said he knew they were honoring Sean.  Could very easily have been escalated to retiring his number based on circumstances.

And anything you change to a post will result in "edited by" getting stamped.  I guess yes, thats an edit, but your post insinuated I was changing or removing something.

Anyway, done with this.

Edited by 86 Snyder

Just now, tshile said:

😂 

you sure about that?

A good chunk bought into the rebranding. And still do. 

and the Rivera era 

😂 

Yeah and in a couple years Wright and Rivera will be gone and the next shiny new things will be here telling us what they’re paid to tell us which is “things are changing and stuff is different now” and that will rope people in again. Hopefully it’s less people suckered in each time but probably not 

• Like 2

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

He didnt say that.  He said he knew they were honoring Sean.  Could very easily have been escalated to retiring his number based on circumstances.

And anything you change to a post will result in "edited by" getting stamped.

So everyone would have been cool if they just announced today they were honoring ST and his family at the next game...but didn't mention anything about retiring his jersey?

And if you change your post, you edited it. "I only added a photo" is not only inaccurate, but is the definition of editing something lol...why is this a hill you want to die on?

14 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If you are 31 other teams, 3 particularly, Washington is absolutely killing it

sure they may have planned it but why not announce it until now? It’s can only either be outright incompetence that screws fans over on probably the one thing they might actually care about, or it’s more sinister than that and they intentionally sat on it until they needed a news distraction

both are indefensible 

They wanted Taylor's family to be in attendance as well. Did they tell them to "stand by and we'll let you know if something comes up"?...They were already going to honor ST this weekend no matter what...Ryan Clark knew about it back in September. You'd have to really stretch to make that part in bold fit logically to everything we know so far.

And I had mentioned that it could simply be another PR bumbling, which would fit in with how things have gone in the past. What I do NOT buy is that mentioning this now proves this whole thing was concocted to be a distraction.