Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

On 1/14/2022 at 8:26 PM, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I usually eat a spicy southwest salad from Chick-Fil-A every day, Mon. thru Fri. for lunch.  Took a while to get used to eating salads all the time, but after a few weeks, you get used to it.  Been eating like that for a couple of years now.

Getting older has made me eat better. Instead of a 20 piece nuggets with a large fries I just get the 20 piece. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Thank you RTT for the well-deserved and proper roasting.

Class B…which is the good kind!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aortic_dissection

Yikes. Glad you're alright, man 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Getting older has made me eat better. Instead of a 20 piece nuggets with a large fries I just get the 20 piece. 

Hilarious, until you find out that the caloric discrepancy between the two probably isn't as wide as one might think. :rofl89:

4 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Says the guy whose quads burn 400 calories on rest day.  

• Haha 5

I must admit, I am not a big fan of macaroons. They are too crumbly and the texture and flavor are not really my thing. I did, however, have a mango macaroon this evening that made me change my mind, albeit briefly. In the end I'll take a warm chocolate chip cookie over a macaroon any day of the week.

Edited by abdcskins
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I must admit, I am not a big fan of macaroons. They are too crumbly and the texture and flavor are not really my thing. I did, however, have a mango macaroon this evening that made me change my mind, albeit briefly. In the end I'll take a warm chocolate chip cookie over a macaroon any day of the week.

Macaroons or Macarons? 

7 hours ago, abdcskins said:

We get our cc cookies frozen at work, but they're awesome, and I suggestively sell about a dozen a day.