Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Prayers up to the homie @TryTheBeal!.  I am not putting his **** out there but I just received a text from him.  

He's survived some serious ****.

Hope he's ok. I thought something might be up because he hasn't posted much recently. But he said he was headed to the Keys so I figured he was traveling. 

Positive vibes going out to him...

35 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Cats are my spirit animal, this is exactly how I feel about salad

RDT_20220114_2237577602196708254940105.jpg

I wish there was some sort of reaction that would give the "aww" impression, because that's exactly how I'm feeling from seeing this.

Also, that's a garbage-tier salad.  Salads can be pretty good, but that's just some bland lettuce and a couple cherry tomatoes.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Cats are my spirit animal, this is exactly how I feel about salad

I usually eat a spicy southwest salad from Chick-Fil-A every day, Mon. thru Fri. for lunch.  Took a while to get used to eating salads all the time, but after a few weeks, you get used to it.  Been eating like that for a couple of years now.

• Like 3

Man, listing to some Rage Against the Machine songs, Guerrilla Radio, brought back bad memories when I worked in the grocery business back in 1999.  My asshole manager ripped me and made fun of me listening to "The Battle for Los Angeles" CD.  That guy was a total ****.  He ended up killing himself after he got caught embezzling money from the company.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Man, listing to some Rage Against the Machine songs, Guerrilla Radio, brought back bad memories when I worked in the grocery business back in 1999.  My asshole manager ripped me and made fun of me listening to "The Battle for Los Angeles" CD.  That guy was a total ****.  He ended up dead after killing himself after he got caught embezzling money from the company.  

Album of the 90s, IMO.

Evil Empire and their debut album are top 5 of the decade, as well.

Their breakup was a travesty.

• Like 2

I remember when I used to love working on cars and I remember when I changed my mind. 

Used to do my own tune ups, changing breakpads, even had a balljoint pop on me that my ex-brother-in-law helped me fix.  It was cool being under a car so long that it felt like the car was upside down and I was on top of it, like working on it in zero gravity. 

Then I had a sensor go bad in a 98 Chrysler Sebring, car wouldn't start without it.  I was pissed something that small could stop the car from starting, all the stuff I had to get out the way to find it, then because it was shaped like a small cylinder, it going bad meant it buldged and jus wouldn't come out the slot no matter what I did.

At some point it got dark and out of frustration I accepted I didn't have the right tools, car parts store was too far to walk, so I called someone on Craigslist (back when that was a thing) to come and get it out the next day for me.

I spent the entire day on something super stupid that really wouldn't of cost too much money to pay someone to do it.  Yea, up into that point paying to fix my older cars was too much compared to my budget, so I accepted the time I lost in order to save money.

But after that, I snapped on how I felt about working on cars.  Time is money, but time is unlike unlike money in the sense that you can always get money back you lose, but you cannot get time back once its gone.

Time >>>> Money

Ya, know, ill still change my own tire and small things even though I have AAA, but I haven't changed the oil on the last four cars I've owned even though I know how to do it.  Especially with a baby now, I have to prioritize my time jus as much if not more then my money.