Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

I have 0 patience or tolerance for Anyone who has been part of the problem with getting this thing under control. 0. Anyone saying they werent/aren’t wearing a mask, anyone saying we’ve done adequate testing, anyone saying anything remotely positive about the handling of this virus by the president or mostgopgoverners, anyone who talked junk about Fauci or any of the real science experts,   Anyone advocating states rights and not a national attack plan vs the virus, Anyone looking to Fox News for answers, any and everyone living in denial hoping it would go away. YOU HAVE BEEN PART OF THE PROBLEM. I don’t want your opinion at this point. Save it. You want to hop on the reality train now, ok fine but just shut up and ride. Because you have 0 credibility in regards to this topic. 0.

Im venting this because I have a “friend” in a Chat who is a Trump supporter, and has been pushing against this whole thing every step of the way. But now he wants to chime in and give his 2 cents. Brother Please GTFOH. I really want nothing to do with these people. And yes I told him to pound sand, lol. I can’t help it, I’m so mad we are at this point and we all have to suffer because of the the 30-40% (maybe less?lol) of Americans who are wholly ignorant/criminally stupid and have contributed to this mess. Not to mention all the other deaths that are coming and inching closer to our inner circles.

My family wants its life back and you schmucks have made that all the more difficult for the foreseeable future. So kick rocks. Lol. Sorry, had to get this off my chest.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Let’s consider case numbers in this context...

Virginia is currently sitting at 50% ICU capacity and averaging 500 cases per day

Florida is currently at ~ 75-80%% ICU capacity and had over 10,000 cases just today.

Florida is void of leadership. Their Governor and Senators will sacrifice however many it takes to keep their Orange Savior  happy. 

• Like 1

Those kids having covid parties just need to go play in traffic.  This is a total get off my lawn statement but these kids these days think they're so ****ing smart and that they're going to change the world, like every young generation does.  But they're softer than puppy ****, they're dumb and selfish which is fine if you're going to screw up your own life but when there's a global pandemic going on and you're whining about not going to beach week so you can't show off your fabulous life on Instagram...well, you're dumb.

2 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

How was trump not contracted this thing?

He's an evil Sith lord.  

• Like 3

With hospitalizations spiking in Texas, Arizona, and (most probably) Floriday, deaths will follow very soon.  Just look at the data in Texas:

Hospitalizations June 10 total: 2100

Today: Close to 7000

Give it a week or two before Texas starts reporting Coronavirus deaths in the hundreds.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Evil doesn't die. 

Meanwhile - I am not going to root for anyone to get sick, and definitely not rooting for anyone to die no matter how much they disgust me. But you will have to excuse me if I do not feel to sorry for someone like this: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ally-herman-cain-attended-125653947.html

Short story is that having attended the trump Tulsa rally, Herman Cain has been hospitalized with Corona. Cause and effect? Not positive but sure seems likely.  I wish Mr. Cain a speedy recovery. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

With hospitalizations spiking in Texas, Arizona, and (most probably) Floriday, deaths will follow very soon.  Just look at the data in Texas:

Hospitalizations June 10 total: 2100

Today: Close to 7000

Give it a week or two before Texas starts reporting Coronavirus deaths in the hundreds.

Comparing this data to New Jersey, looks like they hit slightly above 8000 hospitalization at their peak:

https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/covid2019_dashboard.shtml

New York hit close to 19,000:

https://forward.ny.gov/daily-hospitalization-summary-region

Now, I don't think Texas will be bad as New Jersey , or New York, but it'll get bad in terms of deaths.

6 minutes ago, visionary said:

God damn this administration.

A conway comment - the dumb one. 

Unreal!!  Talk about late to the party!!!!  So now republicans are going to be the party of the mask!!  

BTW: She is dumb as a rope!!!  Just saying. 

Edited by goskins10

Kellyanne had to create new spacial dimensions in order to fit the number of sides of her mouth she was talking out of in that video clip. She said people should wear masks, then said it's up to people individually, then said the president has said wear masks and she has said it, but that they don't wear them, then said to wear them but only in certain settings, then complained about places forcing people to wear masks, then reiterated that people should be wearing masks, then said again that it's a personal choice. Oh and then that they should wear masks, of course.

sometimes-i-feel-like-my-career-path-is-

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

My guess is that he’s well insulated and the chance of him catching it is really low. Also, I bet he forces the people who are in close contact to have themselves tested daily.

Its all a show for him.

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Let’s consider case numbers in this context...

Virginia is currently sitting at 50% ICU capacity and averaging 500 cases per day

Florida is currently at ~ 75-80%% ICU capacity and had over 10,000 cases just today.

This. So much this. 

it should be how many new cases, with icu capacity (honestly I’d like it broken by covid and non covid), and a rolling 7 or 14 day average of new case hospitalization rate. 

that would actually give us a picture of how “bad” things are trending. 

if we can get to a point where yes, new cases are spiking and not spiking, but there’s room in the icu and staff isn’t overloaded, and we’re seeing fewer and fewer new cases result in icu/extended hospitalizations then we can start feeling better about opening back up and quell some fear

i feel like right now we’re comparing football teams strictly by yards gained/allowed. And there’s just so much more to it, and just measuring yards gives such an incomplete picture

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Those kids having covid parties just need to go play in traffic.  This is a total get off my lawn statement but these kids these days think they're so ****ing smart and that they're going to change the world, like every young generation does.  But they're softer than puppy ****, they're dumb and selfish which is fine if you're going to screw up your own life but when there's a global pandemic going on and you're whining about not going to beach week so you can't show off your fabulous life on Instagram...well, you're dumb.

Well if hal those dumb kids contract the virus and dies because of ti. That's gonna change the face of the world for sure. But they won't know about it.

I remember once suggesting a stupid girl with that kind of mindset like "living dangerously and stuff like that" to go have some bareback sex with someone that is HIV positive. That should be fun.

40 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Well if hal those dumb kids contract the virus and dies because of ti. That's gonna change the face of the world for sure. But they won't know about it.

I remember once suggesting a stupid girl with that kind of mindset like "living dangerously and stuff like that" to go have some bareback sex with someone that is HIV positive. That should be fun.

I would like to agree but I don't think it will.  

IMO, it just boils down to more of our societal decay.  I mean, we can point at Trump all day and cry about a lack of leadership but in many ways, IMO, he's just a symptom of a larger problem.  There's no social discipline anywhere to be found in this country that doesn't last longer than the blink of an eye.  People can't be told to wear a mask and actually do it.  People can't have the discipline to stay home unless going out is absolutely necessary.  People can't practice social distancing.  People can't sacrifice their summer vacation or spring break plans because...well, why should we?  It boils down to a lack of discipline, respect for your fellow man, the inability to sacrifice anything that's frivolous for any amount of time because of sheer selfishness.  I don't know where we went wrong.   Probably somewhere around the advent of social media though is my guess.  

• Like 3