Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

1 hour ago, kfrankie said:

Well, in Trump's defense Canada was still part of the British Empire in 1812, so it really didn't exist yet, and in 1812 the British did burn the whitehou....  ahh **** it he's a complete moron.

Well, to be true, just in case you know. But Canada, like Australia, or New Zealand and many other "countries"...

Prime Minister is not the highest position in those countries. Their are often misleaded as Leader of the country, as Trump, Putin, or Macron are in their respective countries.

But in fact, they do obey to....

Elizabeth_II_in_Berlin_2015_(cropped).JP

Pretty sure Donald doesn't even knows that...

• Like 1

(CNN)A security guard at a Family Dollar store in Flint, Michigan, was shot and killed after telling a customer to wear a state-mandated face mask, police said.

Calvin Munerlyn, 43, died at a local hospital after he was shot in the head Friday, said Michigan State Police Lt. David Kaiser. 

The shooter and a second suspect remain at large, Kaiser told CNN on Monday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/us/michigan-security-guard-mask-killing-trnd/index.html

There have been threats of violence over simply being asked to wear masks and now someone has been murdered.  The government needs to stop treating these anti common sense lunatics like harmless unruly children. 

edit:  Many stores are trying to do the right thing and demand that customers do as the CDC recommends and wear masks, but if the response is violence and violent threats they’ll have to back down.  They can’t demand their employees put themselves at risk.  The government needs to respond harshly to people that get loud and confrontational about simple requests like masks.  

Edited by Destino
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

With cases showing up in December in France, US in early January, that means the virus was spreading for awhile without anyone knowing. If that's the case, combined with the antibody testing in New York results, I think we are going to find out that way, WAY more people have had it then anyone is currently predicting. I know my family and a few others we know had a weird sickness in February and we all tested negative for the flu and they couldn't figure out what it was. Lot of upper respiratory stuff going on with whatever it was.

36 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

WTF OC

This is one of the things that I will be hanging back and watching. Sad thing is stuff like this will likely just make the economic and human toll worse. What a time to be alive.

Add: Surprised Hogan is onboard with this.

Edited by RedskinsFan44

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

So viruses just magically spread from person to person? Got it!

They have the intelligence and scientific knowledge equivalent to people in medieval times who thought the plague was caused by God, bad air, the movement of the planets, or bad people (primarily Jews).  I guess some people haven't learned much in the past thousand years.

• Like 1