Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

9 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

The Fox news hosts are actually doing a great job, but Trump is giving bull**** answers. 

Have respect for bull****. Bull**** is more valuable than Trump. Manure helps in growth and life of plants. Manure plus mudd helps in building houses in a village. Trump only cares about his life and loves the smell of his own **** that comes out of his mouth.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I give pence credit for owning up to his screw up. 

No way. **** him. He gave the huge speech about how he wanted to 'look them in the eye' to defend what he did. Straight up **** him. Phony ass christian ****. 

"And since I don't have the corona virus, I thought it'd be a good opportunity for me to be here, to be able to speak to these researchers, these incredible health care personnel, and look them in the eye and say 'thank you.' "

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/28/847570879/pence-responds-to-critics-after-not-wearing-face-mask-at-mayo-clinic

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Infectious Diseases Experts Foresee COVID Reaching 60-70% Of Population In 2 Years

Dr. Michael Osterholm, the director at Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, had some bleak news about the future of the COVID-19 pandemic on Friday.

During an interview on CNN, Osterholm explained a report he and his colleagues at the university had released early in the day, which found that the virus will likely keep spreading for 18 to 24 months until it reaches the high threshold of COVID-19 cases needed to create a herd immunity.

“This is going to continue to do that until 60% or 70% of the population has been infected,” the doctor told CNN anchor Jim Sciutto.

Click on the link for the full article

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I assume you all are watching his performance for the same reason we all watched tiger king???

I couldn’t stomach watching it.  Sounds like it was his usual mix of lies, self-aggrandizement, and delusion.

The picture of him sitting in front of the statue of Abraham Lincoln was particularly galling.  What it did do, though, was make him look small, which was apt.

• Like 1

Some people are just assholes (he seems happy about it all in his mugshot):

Austin man charged after video shows park ranger pushed into river during social distancing warning

An Austin man was seen pushing a park ranger into the river after reminding a crowd to stay six feet apart from each other in a video on social media.

Brandon Hicks, 25, was charged with attempted assault on a public servant, according to a report from the Austin-American Statesman.

The video surfaced on Reddit Thursday and shows the officer reminding a group of park-goers to keep their distance from each other near the lake at Commons Ford Metropolitan Park on Lake Austin. 

Hicks is charged with attempted assault on a public servant, which is a state jail felony. He was in the Travis County Jail on Friday and his bail was set at $7,500, according to the Statesman report.

Commons Ford Metropolitan Park is currently closed, due to overcrowding after the incident, the newspaper reported.

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China