Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

5 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Let it play out. Trump's got this.  The coronavirus will effect his family. After all, they were just in India. Maybe they all got it, you never know.

We need reporters to start asking him questions playing into his germaphobia. Maybe get the whole reporter pool to start sneezing & coughing during his Q&A.

His head would ****ing explode...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

My people to eat list!!

Need to update.

I'm gonna bump that thread.  Should be interesting to see considering the number of people that are stocking up.  The below website sells those freeze-dried food kits for emergency prepairedness.  EVERY SINGLE ITEM is sold out.

https://www.mountainhouse.com/m/category/buckets-and-kits.html

Wisconsin police department offers to test your meth for coronavirus

MERRILL, Wis. (WFLA) – Police in Wisconsin are encouraging people to turn in meth so they can check it for the coronavirus.

A Facebook post from the Merrill Police Department said, they will test your meth for free and will even make house calls!

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, China said:

MERRILL, Wis. (WFLA) – Police in Wisconsin are encouraging people to turn in meth so they can check it for the coronavirus.

A Facebook post from the Merrill Police Department said, they will test your meth for free and will even make house calls! 

One of those dumb ideas that seems funny and clever at first but is actually maybe the worst thing public officials can be doing right now.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

One of those dumb ideas that seems funny and clever at first but is actually maybe the worst thing public officials can be doing right now.

I'm certain someone, somewhere, will come up with something worse.  

I mean, is intentionally blocking the handout of clean needles during an AIDS outbreak worse?  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, China said:

yeah.. find this sort of **** infuriating.     Lets do our best to REDUCE trust in the healthcare system in a vulnerable population at the start of a potential pandemic.... dickheads   

So, on the heels of trump saying not everyone may be able to afford the vaccine..  any bets on whether or not he manages to 

A/ give it to the rich (which we should mark as a given)

B/ give his own supporters discounts, or worse

C/ flat out refuse it to non-supporters

I give it about a 30% chance

I know i know,i always think of the worst.

When people stop doing the worst, i'll stop worrying about it.

~Bang

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Too costly economically.

Tariffs on steel.  Trade war with China (even when they retaliate against soybeans.)  

Color me skeptical when the argument is "Trump wouldn't do that.  It would hurt our economy."  

1 hour ago, Bang said:

So, on the heels of trump saying not everyone may be able to afford the vaccine..  any bets on whether or not he manages to 

A/ give it to the rich (which we should mark as a given)

B/ give his own supporters discounts, or worse

C/ flat out refuse it to non-supporters

I give it about a 30% chance

I know i know,i always think of the worst.

When people stop doing the worst, i'll stop worrying about it.

~Bang

Of course he will. Say the virus explodes in California. He will quarantine the state and drag his feet getting CA help.

• Like 1

The economic/supply chain disruption this is causing is really something.  The latest discussion at our hospital is that a growing concern from this virus is not just the expected patients with coronavirus who get sick, but the limited supply of medications and equipment that depend on production in China that will affect care for all diseases, not just coronavirus.   

A cure has been found by North Korea:

North Korean Man 'Shot Dead' After Being Suspected With Coronavirus

On Feb. 13, the New York Post reported a suspected one case of Coronavirus located in the military country of North Korea. A North Korean official -- that was not identified -- came from the COVID-19 outbreak center China and went back to the country wherein he was quarantined before officially returning to North Korea.

Reports said that the official insisted on going to a public bathroom even while he was under quarantine. After this, the quarantined official was reportedly shot dead after risking the spread of the viral disease in the country.

• Haha 3