Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

Well, NFL's free agency will be the only real sports news for the next couple of weeks.

Official tampering begins at midnight and Free Agency starts on Wednesday.

Ronny better be laying out the riverboat charm to get the players he's targeting in free agency.

Also, keep Snyder out of it.  Let Ron do all the work. 

All Dan needs to do is write the check.

Just thinking about the common threads of the beat guys on FA.  And to defend them especially Keim who has put more out there than anyone -- those aren't reports but whispers they hear.  Obviously the Redskins aren't broadcasting their intentions.

If I had to sum them up.   Their targets:

K. Drake

A. Cooper (if he makes it to FA)

A. Hooper (if the price is right)

K. Fuller

Some mysterious backup QB type

Standig and Keim seem to agree on Bradberry.  Standig thinks they are all in on him, Keim disagrees.   Keim thinks maybe B. Martinez but isn't sure. 

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Standig and Keim seem to agree on Bradberry.  Standig thinks they are all in on him, Keim disagrees.   Keim thinks maybe B. Martinez but isn't sure.

how do they agree when they think opposite things?

40 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Well, NFL's free agency will be the only real sports news for the next couple of weeks.

Official tampering begins at midnight and Free Agency starts on Wednesday.

Ronny better be laying out the riverboat charm to get the players he's targeting in free agency.

Also, keep Snyder out of it.  Let Ron do all the work. 

All Dan needs to do is write the check.

Legal Tampering begins noon March 16.

29 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Just thinking about the common threads of the beat guys on FA.  And to defend them especially Keim who has put more out there than anyone -- those aren't reports but whispers they hear.  Obviously the Redskins aren't broadcasting their intentions.

If I had to sum them up.   Their targets:

K. Drake

A. Cooper (if he makes it to FA)

A. Hooper (if the price is right)

K. Fuller

Some mysterious backup QB type

What order would you put them in, SIP?  I really believe Hooper is the 1st non-Redskin signing, then they follow with FS Tre Boston.  They'll be in the mix for Bradberry but will settle on Kendall Fuller.  I think they will make a play for Kenyan Drake as Thompson is 29 and has had a plethora of injuries. 

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Wellll maybe it was just a one hit wonder last year but dude looks to have possibly  found it.

No doubt that is possible but JAGs who have been in the league for 8 years rarely blossom like that. No hate for him so I hope he has turned the page.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It seems as though it’s basically a 2 year deal for ~60m then they can get out of it.  If I’m reading it right...

That’s a lot of cash to hand the ball off to Derek Henry. 

28 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It seems as though it’s basically a 2 year deal for ~60m then they can get out of it.  If I’m reading it right...

Appears his third season will become fully guaranteed in March 2021. Or basically in a year. So either Tennessee cuts him after one year (and pays $62 million for that year) or its a three-year deal for $91 million (with a team "option" for year 4). A lot of money for a guy the Dolphins had to pay to get rid of last year. I'd tend to believe the 7 years he played in Miami is his true value over 10 starts last year for the Titans. Maybe I'm wrong. And maybe Tennessee didn't exactly have great alternatives if they wanted someone else. But man that's likely going to be an albatross of a contract.

8 hours ago, veteranskinsfan said:

I guess we can dream.  Neither one will want to come here.

Probably won’t happen but I wouldn’t unequivocally say that neither one of them would want to come here. Totally new regime, Allen is gone, and if the money is right why not?

Archived