Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

Just now, sjinhan said:

If i am seeing this as glass is half full guy... maybe they want to see what they have in terms if talent this season then make some decisive moves next year... i think next year group of FAs seems more enticing than this year.

The group of FAs always seems enticing, but then guys start re-signing and getting tagged and the group dwindles. 

17 minutes ago, Lovi said:

Who?  Lol

Richard Rodgers is the famed composer of Sound of Music, Brigadoon, South Pacific and many classic Broadway musicals. I'd say that getting Rodgers is an offbeat selection, but chances are with him it'll promote great harmony within the team.

7 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

Anyone feel it would be worthwhile to bring in Demaryius Thomas as a vet who could teach our guys some things before he runs out of the stadium into retirement?

Too pricey for us.

19 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

It seems like RR is trying to create competitive situations for depth players by signing inexpensive guys who are fighting for their careers not to be over. At tight end, there really aren't any sure-fire starters left to sign. Maybe someone gets cut, like Burton. At that point, I hope we move with alacrity.

OH GOD, WE'RE THE FOOTBALL EQUIVALENT TO THE MOVIE MAJOR LEAGUE.

May as well sign Rae Carruth since we need an ex-con

18 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Richard Rodgers is the famed composer of Sound of Music, Brigadoon, South Pacific and many classic Broadway musicals. I'd say that getting Rodgers is an offbeat selection, but chances are with him it'll promote great harmony within the team.

That’s pretty good right there Sir!

4 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

with Breeland and Ryan still out there....

who’s the third ****ty option nobodies heard of, cus that’s who we will sign

Gotta be a former Panther or part of the extended family. Not sure how ***ty.  ****rell or Worley would be my guesses. Wow, the website won't let me write Ross ****rell's last name.

1 hour ago, cakmoney61 said:

I confess that I encouraged people to be patient after the first 2 or 3 days of free agency, but this has gotten a bit ridiculous.  Free agency has had quite the Bruce Allen feel to it.  And that's not a  good thing.

The vast majority of big names were gone after 3 days (Clowney being the one major exception). So I'm not sure what else you were expecting

FA has been a ****ing disaster by any account.

What a cluster**** of a mess, we've got everyone's scrap heap projects.. yay.

But they're on cheap contracts!!! Who gives a ****?? They're guys who will not be starters in this league, and barely will be able to make most rosters, even ones as ****ty as ours.

But we traded a 5th for a 3rd string qb! So there!!

I am failing to see the long term plan and am souring on this new FO reaaaaallllllllyy quickly.

I hate to sound like jogginggod, because that dude has some serious issues, but Jesus Christ.. this has been an unholy cluster**** of a disaster.

DH is gonna get murdered this year, and it's looking possible that we could be WORSE than last year. The roster is certainly worse for sure.

The Barber signing is a bit of a head scratcher but kind of understandable. Guice and Love can’t be counted on and AP is a year older. Our injury track record is not good. What if all those guys go down? McKissic is strictly a 3rd down back. Barber means we dont need to use one of our limited draft choices on a camp fodder. 

Also Richard Rogers will be our blocking TE not a receiving one. Sprinkle was adequate as a blocker but Rogers is much better. He’s a vet and a big body so I’m happy with him. 

Ron Rivera - From 2011 to now = 76 wins and 63 losses and 1 tie

Redskins - From 2011 to now = 56 wins and 87 losses and 1 tie.

We typically win the Preseason and end up with an abysmal record.

Fans are angry that we are not winning the preseason. 

Battered fan syndrome. 

What could Ron Rivera possibly know about winning? 

4 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

The Barber signing is a bit of a head scratcher but kind of understandable. Guice and Love can’t be counted on and AP is a year older. Our injury track record is not good. What if all those guys go down? McKissic is strictly a 3rd down back. Barber means we dont need to use one of our limited draft choices on a camp fodder. 

Also Richard Rogers will be our blocking TE not a receiving one. Sprinkle was adequate as a blocker but Rogers is much better. He’s a vet and a big body so I’m happy with him. 

most of the guys we signed can't be counted on either!

From the NFL.com's top 101 free agents, here are remaining players who could/should be of interest to Skins. There are guys on this list who I'd be less than excited about (Dotson, Robinson, Amukamara), there are guys who I'd be okay with if the contract is team-friendly (Peters, Darby, Worley), and there are guys who I would welcome happily (Ryan, Breeland). 

36. Logan Ryan (CB)

42. Jason Peters (OT)

61. Ronald Darby (CB)

71. Demar Dotson (OT)

76. Demarcus Robinson (WR)

79. Bashaud Breeland (CB)

80. Prince Amukamara (CB)

86. Daryl Worley (CB)

Just now, murphys4life said:

most of the guys we signed can't be counted on either!

You ever heard the saying availability is the most important characteristic of a player? Barber is durable. You can’t say that about Guice and Love going into the season. 

5 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

You ever heard the saying availability is the most important characteristic of a player? Barber is durable. You can’t say that about Guice and Love going into the season. 

barber spliting carries or on the bench, lol cheape options undrafted free agents 

Archived