Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: STATEMENT BY WASHINGTON #REDSKINS OWNER DAN SNYDER-BRUCE ALLEN FIRED

TK

10 hours ago, Sticksboi05 said:

I will wait for a real GM to be hired before being excited about anything. Haskins was a Synder pick, he overruled everyone because his son went to school with Haskins. Classic nonsense.

Press Statement: It has been pointed out that my post had factually incorrect information. This is true and I apologize for not doing simple Google research. I'd like to blame it on the end of year malaise but truthfully I was just being lazy. I will hold myself to a better standard moving forward. Cheers to all Redskins fans on this joyous, long-awaited day. 🍻

You guys think Danny boy is bad, go listen to Tepper talk about why he let Ron go during the season. Guy has been an owner for 2 years and is all ready the smartest guy in the room with how to run a football team. The Panthers fans are in serious trouble with this guy, comparing running his business to the football team..wants to mix the new with the old when talking about analytics and old school football....talking about how he has evaluated football people...gggzzz...are all these owners dipcraps!

YIPPIE-COW-A MOTHER****ER!!!

FINALLY!!!  After an eternity, we can all tell Bruce Allen to hit th' door, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya !!

This made my day, week and month!

Now, I am pleased that word has finally sunk in to Snyder that Allen was a cancer to this organization, and hopefully we can find someone who KNOWS what they're doing. Even if its somebody who doesn't do that good of a job, I could live with it, but seeing Bruce's smug ass pose for cameras turned my stomach.

I am glad he is gone. Totally from the organization; no stadium link, no stepping down from job duty or title, flat-out gone!

5 hours ago, 86 Snyder said:

**** him, I'm glad he's fired and having a ****ty day.  He deserves worse.

I  agree with you that his job performance was abysmal and they had every right to fire him, 

I don't like seeing people get fired who live paycheck to paycheck and may loose the place they live over it.

However this doesn't apply to Bruce Allen, he will never have to work another day in his life and still be very wealthy, 

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

By my calculations as soon as Bruce was out the door the culture immediately improved by about 87%

Ah, but did you calculate the effect his firing would have on the Harvest Fest? He was actually really good at that.

Bruce is fired! This is like Christmas in December!!!   Oh, wait...

23 minutes ago, c slag said:

I  agree with you that his job performance was abysmal and they had every right to fire him, 

I don't like seeing people get fired who live paycheck to paycheck and may loose the place they live over it.

However this doesn't apply to Bruce Allen, he will never have to work another day in his life and still be very wealthy, 

Oh yeah, different standards for sure.  Bruce is rich.

Wouldn't mind seeing him end up like Mortimore Duke though!

3 hours ago, Gibbs828791 said:

You guys think Danny boy is bad, go listen to Tepper talk about why he let Ron go during the season. Guy has been an owner for 2 years and is all ready the smartest guy in the room with how to run a football team.

Let's see if he's fired his 2nd coach by the end of year 3 and on to his 4th by year 6 like our buffoon.

12 hours ago, Gibbs828791 said:

You guys think Danny boy is bad, go listen to Tepper talk about why he let Ron go during the season. Guy has been an owner for 2 years and is all ready the smartest guy in the room with how to run a football team. The Panthers fans are in serious trouble with this guy, comparing running his business to the football team..wants to mix the new with the old when talking about analytics and old school football....talking about how he has evaluated football people...gggzzz...are all these owners dipcraps!

You are going to stake your claim that Tepper is worse than Snyder based on 2 years of ownership when we have a full 20 years of ineptitude by Dan Snyder 

I am glad that Bruce has finally been shown the door, however, am I the only one expecting him to go to Goodell/Mara with information that the Redskins were filming competition (not that it helped), or some other nonsense just to cost us #2.  

Now if you will excuse me I need to go have this Tin foil hat resized.

@thesubmittedone - No idea if this is the right thread to put this in lol...

"The biggest problem here is I’m not sure why you’d ignore all the times a GM was already in place and either lead or had a hand in the search for a new coach, and just relegated it to what’s happening with the Skins now..."

Not sure why that's a problem. The topic being discussed was very specific: why aren't the Skins doing things the "right" way and hiring the GM first and then letting them hire the head coach. So you have to go back and review all the times both positions needed to be filled at the same time. Reviewing past instances where the GM is already in place when the head coach is hired (or the head coach is already in place when the GM is hired) adds zero insight into that scenario because it doesn't involve the same type of decisions that need to be made by team presidents and/or owners.

The main point I wanted to see is, just how out-of-the-ordinary was it for the Skins to be hiring a new HC before hiring their new GM, since it was being described on one side as absolutely the wrong way to do it and by the other side as being a rather regular occurrence across the NFL. It muddies up the data by including any other scenarios than the one being discussed.

19 hours ago, Art said:

So you are calling the poster "this".  Is that his preferred gender pronoun, or do you perhaps have difficulty following content?   What's the sentence before it.   What's the word - hint, it's "this" -- after it.   What am I calling hypocritical and dim?   Right.   Remember, I wrote the insult rules here.   Content matters.   I wrote the rule for myself, obviously, as I do not expect others to fully appreciate nuance.   You clearly seem to struggle, yeah?

Art knows as much about sentence structure as he does the Redskins.  Only a little.

Archived