Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: STATEMENT BY WASHINGTON #REDSKINS OWNER DAN SNYDER-BRUCE ALLEN FIRED

TK

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

December 30, 2019

STATEMENT BY WASHINGTON REDSKINS OWNER DAN SNYDER:

"As this season concludes, Bruce Allen has been relieved of his duties as president of the Washington Redskins and is no longer with the organization. Like our passionate fan base, I recognize we have not lived up to the high standards set by great Redskins teams, coaches and players who have come before us. As we reevaluate our team leadership, culture and process for winning football games, I am excited for the opportunities that lie ahead to renew our singular focus and purpose of bringing championship football back to Washington D.C."

-REDSKINS-

• TK pinned this topic
28 minutes ago, SB17 said:

How long have we been waiting for this?

9 and 8/10th of a year or something like that lol

Also, notice he mentioned the passionate fans. Dont ever think this dude isnt listening. He noticed your attendance and your lack of support more than anything. Maybe even the pockets started to hurt a bit. Whatever it was, you guys should feel good about the way you behaved this season. 

Well some of you lol

Whoa! I thought all the reports that hedged and implied he managed to find a way keep his hooks in the organization were true. I will stick to my credo of not celebrating someone's firing. I don't believe in dancing on graves. That said, this is a potentially good move for the Redskins. After ten years of his stewardship, Bruce Allen has not been able to elevate the team to where we want it.

The future begins.

giphy.gif

Archived