Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: STATEMENT BY WASHINGTON #REDSKINS OWNER DAN SNYDER-BRUCE ALLEN FIRED

TK

Question, I know a guy in DC that trains professional athletes personally and I would like to help him upgrade his life. Anyone have any idea how you would even apply for a trainer position with the Skins? Not the head one obviously, but anything else.  

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Only thing I don’t like is that Snyder is forcing the new gm to have his vision for Haskins.  He’s not a scout or talent evaluator. Back off and let a pro make the call.

Assumes facts not in evidence.   But, yes, Snyder would be a total dip**** if he hired a new general manager who walked in and said, "I want to restart from scratch and blow everything out, including Haskins, McLaurin, Guice, Sims, etc."   The attractiveness of coaching here is those players and the POSSIBILITY they are good.   It doesn't mean you are locked in to any of them more than a year or two.   But it means you start there and go from there.

4 hours ago, Smurf3 said:

Won't make any difference unless Snyder gives the keys to Allen's replacement and stays completely out of the way of anything to do with football decisions. Only thing that caused this to happen is that old word "embarrassment" and people like Snyder can't tolerate being embarrassed.. Allen always was a useful idiot and his only value was deflecting blame. As more and more blame was being focused directly at Snyder, where it should be, Allen's value was diminished if not eliminated. Ironic that the Redskins' new coach was fired from Carolina probably because of losing to the Redskins.

Now here come the promos for season ticket sales for the new look 'Skins. Don't fall for them.

Definitely not taking this bait ... 

4 hours ago, VRIEL1 said:

Perhaps your right. The news media made it sound like he was at the Dallas game in DS booth. I also heard Terry invited him. Maybe it was just that but with the rumors of DS looking at him to be HC, then there was a rumor Meyer was one of the consultants who is not with the team. I just figure if DS is using him then he would have a plan for him as well. Some how. 

Two words: Steve Spurrier.  Move along, nothing to see here ... 

4 hours ago, Sticksboi05 said:

1. This is amazing, F that dirty rat. What he did to Scot and others planting fake quotes etc. in the paper is shameful. Scumbag.

Wash, rinse, repeat.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

3 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Which was stupidest?

Culture is damn good

or

You’re close

or

Winning off the field

The fact that he blamed the fans (eight and a half minutes in that presser is when the question came that elicited the response) was over the top fo rme.

39 minutes ago, ShoutyBearHead said:

Nothing fundamentally changes while Dan still owns the team. However well-intentioned he has a history of meddling, incompetence and making poor appointments. This is just shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic.

it's the same movie, just different players; "shame on you" to anyone who falls for this bait yet again.  The only answer is selling the team.  Full stop.

15 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

was he college or pro scout?

He was director of Pro Personnel.

Articles not good enough to be in BHRBN, but here is two links:

https://www.hogshaven.com/2019/12/30/21043270/redskins-fire-head-trainer-larry-hess-more-changes-coming

https://www.hogshaven.com/2019/12/30/21043290/redskins-fire-director-of-pro-personnel-alex-santos

Today is a busy day!

31 minutes ago, Art said:

Assumes facts not in evidence.   But, yes, Snyder would be a total dip**** if he hired a new general manager who walked in and said, "I want to restart from scratch and blow everything out, including Haskins, McLaurin, Guice, Sims, etc."   The attractiveness of coaching here is those players and the POSSIBILITY they are good.   It doesn't mean you are locked in to any of them more than a year or two.   But it means you start there and go from there.

I get that but any implying that he’s getting involved is a no no.  He made us into a laughing stock.  Get away.  

Archived