Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

5 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Coach was in rare form with his post game speech tonight. Makes my old funky ass feel like I could still strap it up for one last run.

I love it! Nobody wants to play us, I tell you that right now! Damn right they don't, and just wait until we get Gibson back and Smith feeling better. Give us the division in week 16, rest our players week 17 and look out for Washington in the playoffs!

Edited by RedskinsLegacy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, wit33 said:

Is Sweat far off from how impressive this dude is!?! Unbelievable these two dudes are playing at this level in year 1 and 2 of rookie deals. 

A truly unique window is opening for this team. 

I agree we need to find a qb that can play fast...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Man I cant remember the last time we had 2 Defensive TD's in a game.

Really was a statement performance,  led by 99. It's one thing to be a great defense, but we are starting to show that next tier if greatness, where you not only stop the opposing team, but score (and create scoring opportunities) off takeaways

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Peregrine said:

What was it just 2 days ago I said I felt with the way he was playing he was due to have a 3 sack game?  Well, this was that game, not 3 sacks but better, a sack, FF, FR, TD.

Better than 3 sacks? No way. Sacks are the only production that matter for an end. 

Bust.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'm shocked no one has thought of the possibilities we have with Chase Young. Like no way we cut this bust. You have to get something for him right? How about we trade Chase Young and our 2021 3rd rounder for Carson Wentz. We kill 2 birds with one stone. We get out future HOF QB and we give Phili our bust of a #2 pic. Hire me for GM. I have years experience here at ES. 

• Haha 3