Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

2 hours ago, GOATFrerotte said:

Are we really arguing that Young's situation is so different than all the d ends in the league and all the d ends that have been rookies before, that he simply can't produce more than he has? That's the argument we are going with. He has 2 sacks and 4 qb hits in the last 8 games. There is really nothing that can be said about that other than it's not good. Why this is even an argument is beyond me. I would think most people had higher expectations than that. 

tenor (10).gif

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Win or lose, this thread will be filled with Christmas joy this week.

Oh wow, he had a sack when he was zone dropping and recognized a wide open lane.

Oh, so what, he forced a fumble. 

Oh... big deal he almost knocked down a forward pitch in the backfield and effected it's trajectory.

He hasn't had 3 sacks in the first half, has he? 

Oh so what he picked up a fumble and returned it for a touchdown! BIG DEAL.

Bust.

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 5

On 12/11/2020 at 4:13 PM, GOATFrerotte said:

Are we really arguing that Young's situation is so different than all the d ends in the league and all the d ends that have been rookies before, that he simply can't produce more than he has? That's the argument we are going with. He has 2 sacks and 4 qb hits in the last 8 games. There is really nothing that can be said about that other than it's not good. Why this is even an argument is beyond me. I would think most people had higher expectations than that. 

Never come back to this thread.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Master Blaster said:

Half this thread needs to quit the forum 

Just now, Redd said:

If many on this forum had their way we would draft only quarterbacks in the 1st round.

Easy now. It's really just a few very vocal people. Just looks like more people as the few have a lot of posts defending the indefensible. 

Chase is really making this whole team better. Each weak as he better understands the NFL game and Jack sees how best to use him and the rest of the pieces, the entire Def just gets more dominant every week. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Easy now. It's really just a few very vocal people. Just looks like more people as the few have a lot of posts defending the indefensible. 

I made a point not to say most.  It's not like a Mahomes/Rodgers comes out every year. 

Another thing it takes a good coaching staff to get the most out of a young qb and a player that's willing to learn.

• Like 1