Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

Atlanta can have the pick if they give us all of their 2020 picks this year along with their 1 and 2 next year. 

For me this entire draft and their entire 2021 draft would be my starting point for that trade.

Are the Falcons on meth or something? What in the ever loving **** would make them think we'd be willing to trade down that far, especially with what RR has said about getting a player who would have the same impact if he traded down?

And yeah of course they love Chase. I doubt there's an NFL team that doesn't have him right at the top of their board. That would be like a team saying they aren't high on Calvin Johnson in the run-up to the 2007 draft.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Redd said:

I would have to take a long sabbatical from this site if we mess up and trade our number 2 draft pick and miss out on Chase Young.

Don't mess this up Redskins.

Me too, UNLESS we trade down and still are in like the top 6-8. Still puts us in range for a blue chip prospect

Teams calling to trade all the way up to #2 for a non-QB seems pretty rare. It's clear NFL teams see a very rare prospect in Chase Young. I wouldn't move my butt off of the second pick, as all these other teams are just reassuring the team that this guy is special. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 5

38 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Bro I remember you and I both were rooting for us to lose to the giants....thered no way trading down is worth this past seasons debacle. 

Every now and then, you get an offer you can't refuse...

I mean, I'm saying no all the way unless someone wants to give me something sexy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Teams calling to trade all the way up to #2 for a non-QB seems pretty rare. It's clear NFL teams see a very rare prospect in Chase Young. I wouldn't move my butt off of the second pick, as all these other teams are just reassuring the team that this guy is special. 

I wonder how my consideration Cincy have given him.

2 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

I wonder how my consideration Cincy have given him.

Who knows, they probably did their homework I'm sure. I'm extremely glad Burrow had the year he did because the Bengals would either be taking Chase Young this year or desperately trying to trade down to the Tua/Herbert range. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Who knows, they probably did their homework I'm sure. I'm extremely glad Burrow had the year he did because the Bengals would either be taking Chase Young this year or desperately trying to trade down to the Tua/Herbert range. 

a while back I still felt they’d go Young at #1 then trade back into the first for a QB, Burrow is just too good a fit for them to pass over though, it seems anyway.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

a while back I still felt they’d go Young at #1 then trade back into the first for a QB, Burrow is just too good a fit for them to pass over though, it seems anyway.

After he won the championship I figured it was pretty close to a sure thing for him to be the 1st pick. Thank God, we would be in such a tricky situation if Burrow fell to us, there wouldn't be enough time on the clock to field all the incoming calls we would get. 

• Like 1