Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread -Eagles at Redskins

TK

14 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Its a good thing I aint the commish, cause all that crap would be gone. Those clowns would be writing me checks every time they spun the ball on the ground after a 4 yard gain or did the feed me thing after breaking a tackle or my favorite, a DB talking making the incomplete signal after doing nothing except getting beat and the WR dropped the ball.  I'd be a real ballbuster.

Yeah those are some big pet peeves of mine too... But I defend the right of a kid soaked in adrenaline being excited about doing something he loves.

I certainly think if you legitimately make an awesome play or are having a great game and your team is winning, celebrating its fine.  But to reiterate, all that crap you were describing makes my eye twitch.  Especially the incomplete signal by a DB, followed by freaking out and pulling his facemask when he gets flagged for obvious PI, or like you said, when the WR just drops it or gets overthrown... Gross.

Just now, TommyWilson said:

Yeah those are some big pet peeves of mine too... But I defend the right of a kid soaked in adrenaline being excited about doing something he loves.

I certainly think if you legitimately make an awesome play or are having a great game and your team is winning, celebrating its fine.  But to reiterate, all that crap you were describing makes my eye twitch.  Especially the incomplete signal by a DB, followed by freaking out and pulling his facemask when he gets flagged for obvious PI, or like you said, when the WR just drops it or gets overthrown... Gross.

Yeah I agree.

You wanna celebrate a sack or a pick 6, fine.

Celebrating an 18 yard completion on 3rd and 20 is ridiculous.

Archived