Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread -Eagles at Redskins

TK

14 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

He started very well, but has reverted to his mean again.  We'll see.

I'm just saying that pro athletes should be able to express themselves if they do something good.  No more, no less.  Hell the whole defense poses for a stupid picture if they get an interception these days and nobody bats an eye.

And yeah they've stalled for a couple drives but that's not purely a result of QB play.  We always get adjusted on it seems 

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Its basically an Eagle home game

I can only see the lower bowl from the press box, but it looks at least 80% Eagles fans from where I'm sitting.  The strongest concentration of Redskins fans is behind the Redskins bench.  The rest of the lower bowl has been lost to the enemy. 

7 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Edit:  quoted the wrong post, sorry.

meant to quote SoCal and: 

“Wow that was a nice pass. I seriously thought it was a pick. “

You forgot to relate it to some Haskins shortcoming that only you are wise enough to see.

You’re slipping 

Just now, Gibbs828791 said:

If things go on the path they are going Haskins play has been typical garbage, missed a ton of plays

he has not missed a 'ton' of plays lol, he's missed 2 throws and made a decision to try to run on 3rd down when the WRs were covered.  He's had a good game today and appears to be making progress.  To expect him to walk onto the field and play like Peyton Manning in his prime is an unfair expectation.   You're obviously not happy with the team and it's pieces, but your expectations are unfair.   If we over-drafted him, so be it, but we can't hold that against Haskins, he didnt pick where he got drafted.  

13 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

You guys are unreal, this team stinks, sucks, isnt any thing that says this team will be any good any time soon and I am the troll, you guys are the Snyder stooges

There's always good and bad, but you see everything in such black and white that it's literally impossible to take you seriously.

And no I literally think the world would be better if Snyder was never born, try again 

Archived