Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread -Eagles at Redskins

TK

Just now, clskinsfan said:

LMAO! I am ok with that play though. Last play of the game and Haskins had to try to do something. All good. Enjoyable game today.

There was something he could try to do besides lateraling it into the dirt: Take the sack, call timeout.

The game was over, they stood no chance. But seriously lol

7 minutes ago, alwaysaskin said:

Chase is staying at Ohio State

No he's not, he's no dummy. He's a historically great prospect who went nuts this year and couldn't even get any, I mean ANY respect in the Heisman voting. College football has nothing left for him, he's about to be rich

Best possible outcome - good well fought game but another loss. Nobody in the stands. Bruce should be a step closer to the door and the team is a step closer to top 3 draft pick. 

DOnt; get me wrong - I alwys root for a win. But this is not a horrible loss. Help[s in the long run. And it should help bruce out the door. 

Right there was the difference between Philly’s DC and that baboon Manusky.  

And Callahan is a complete idiot not taking a time out with Philly driving.  It’s like we fire guys with half a brain to replace with the dumbest coaches on the planet 

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

LMAO! I am ok with that play though. Last play of the game and Haskins had to try to do something. All good. Enjoyable game today.

But if he goes down and calls a timeout, it's not the last play of the game.

Terrible decision by him.

I'm wonder what Synder is thinking to see his team lose yet another division game, 7th in a row to Philly, and your entire stadium taken over by the opposing fans. Screw you, Snyder!! I hope you realize what a mess you've made of this franchise. We can only hope that Urban Myers presence in the box is a good sign for our HC position

Just now, Berggy9598 said:

You aware the game ends when there’s zeros on the clock after 4 quarters right? 

Yes, and he was about to hit the ground with 2 seconds left. The zeros don't come until after a hail mary or a lateral to where he thinks the 12th man on the field is.

I was pretty impressed with Haskins today, though, despite that dumb lateral at the end. That was his only big mistake, and it came out of desperation. I still see some signs of promise with these young players. Only way to deliver on it is with complete and utter change everywhere else. 

Archived