Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread -Eagles at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

There was something he could try to do besides lateraling it into the dirt: Take the sack, call timeout.

The game was over, they stood no chance. But seriously lol

Oh come on. Who gives a ****? The game was over. Haskins was desperate to try something. It's whatever.

Just now, NickyJ said:

Dwayne's lateral for the last play was Kirk Cousins level destruction. Just take the sack dude. You lateraled it WHERE?

The game was over. He had no chance. He hoped for a miracle. Give me a break.

Haskins had his first good NFL game. If Simms catches a few of those drops. If the refs don't call BS roughing the passer calls. Who knows? As it is, this was a great potential audition game for Urban Meyer and we didn't lose draft ground.

I also think that was a PI. The defender hit the receiver well before the ball ever arrived. He interfered with his route, pinned his arm for a second, and that ought to be pass interference.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

We need to do everything in our power to lose next week. Onside kick every time, go for every 4th down, who gives an F. It is potentially franchise altering game. Yes, Chase Young is THAT good. Do you really want to see the Giants have the next LT again?

Dunno if the Bengals will pass on him

14 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Un ****ing believable 

I'd argue this is about the most believable thing ever 

Awful clock management on a last minute drive ensures we have zero chance to win, but enough time to make a desperate last gasp leaving redskins fans trying to explain to their sad little kids why the Redskins never win 

That would be like the inside of the dust cover of the Dan Snyder biography 

Just now, Capsman said:

Right there was the difference between Philly’s DC and that baboon Manusky.  

And Callahan is a complete idiot not taking a time out with Philly driving.  It’s like we fire guys with half a brain to replace with the dumbest coaches on the planet 

Hey don’t insult Baboons by comparing them to Moronusky. I’m sure a Baboon would have called a better defensive game

There was something he could try to do besides lateraling it into the dirt: Take the sack, call timeout.

The game was over, they stood no chance. But seriously lol

Yes, and he was about to hit the ground with 2 seconds left. The zeros don't come until after a hail mary or a lateral to where he thinks the 12th man on the field is.

Dawg pls stop you are embarrassing yourself lol

Didn't see the last play but its irrelavant. The Redskins lack the fundamentals because their coach doesn't emphasize it. They may talk about it, but too many times, too many breakdowns. **** young. Two more games and it pretty much starts the cycle of false hope again; coach firing, gm hiring whatever. This organization is embarrasing. Urban for your own health, let this be a game visit only. This is a **** hole of an organization. Every team and every coach this team has had for two decades has embarrassed themselves like this today. Urban do not believe you can break through. This is the goddamn matrix.

1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

Urban Meyer literally watching this and thinking there's no way I want to be anywhere close to this team next year

Why? I think there was a ton to like on the field today. Hard play on both sides of the ball, a hard-fought game, guys playing with passion. I haven't seen that in far too long. What's clear is that the coaching - on defense especially - is terrible. And he should already know about the craptacular front office. A new coach should see a lot of promise in this team IF they can run things the way they see fit ... with no Bruce Allen in sight. 

Just now, NickyJ said:

Yes, and he was about to hit the ground with 2 seconds left. The zeros don't come until after a hail mary or a lateral to where he thinks the 12th man on the field is.

There wouldn’t have been any time left by the time he got to the ground. You separated a shoulder with that reach. 

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We need to do everything in our power to lose next week. Onside kick every time, go for every 4th down, who gives an F. It is potentially franchise altering game. Yes, Chase Young is THAT good. Do you really want to see the Giants have the next LT again?

Start Norman

17 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Dwayne's lateral for the last play was Kirk Cousins level destruction. Just take the sack dude. You lateraled it WHERE?

Take the sack with 0:00 on the clock in the 4th??

There's been some really dumb stuff said in this forum but this is right up there 

Archived