Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

D is so bad. It's honestly hilarious. Manusky is a complete meathead. The same stuff on tape every week. OC's must be in shock at the lack of adjustments. 

No way man, somebody was on here the other day arguing with everybody about how much the defense has improved. :rofl89:

I am not educated enough in the X's & O's to know why and maybe it is because our defense sucks, but it seems like every other team in the NFL has plays designed to help QB's, short passes but they get a lot of YAC.  It seems like when our QB's throw short passes, they are usually strictly dump offs, and to stationary targets that have a defender right there to make a tackle right away.

11 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

But then the Saints never win a SB and bountygate would've been the Redskins and we'd have never won anything anyway.

I mean it would have atleast been entertaining. I would take that over the way the RG3 thing ended but I digressssssssss

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

I am not educated enough in the X's & O's to know why and maybe it is because our defense sucks, but it seems like every other team in the NFL has plays designed to help QB's, short passes but they get a lot of YAC.  It seems like when our QB's throw short passes, they are usually strictly dump offs, and to stationary targets that have a defender right there to make a tackle right away.

GIven that the Skins are always living in the past I’m sure they’ll catch up by 2120

Archived