Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

I really don’t feel like I can judge Haskins. My first impression is that he can’t play. I may be biased though because he was apparently hand picked by Dan. But this offensive line is so bad I don’t think anyone could succeed here. It’s criminal how bad we are.

2 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

I dare you to name a rookie in the last 5 years put into similar circumstances that has looked this lost

You cant because he wouldnt be playing, if Haskins wasnt the 15th pick he wouldnt be anywhere near the field and fans would screaming for him to be off the field.

You can tell he was picked by 2 guys that no nothing about QB's and refuse to take advice.

Just now, Birdlives said:

I really don’t feel like I can judge Haskins. My first impression is that he can’t play. I may be biased though because he was apparently hand picked by Dan. But this offensive line is so bad I don’t think anyone could succeed here. It’s criminal how bad we are.

Truth.

Let it ring out... With out biases.  It's the only pathway to true enlightenment.

1 minute ago, Birdlives said:

My guess is he'll have an awesome season once for his 3rd team.

Archived