Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Also because we are almost exclusively passing in known passing situations. 

you cant call anytype of real NFL offense with this bust playing qb. Lets be honest they are at the point that they hope he can call a play and get to the line of scrimmage...think about that for a minute! and ask yourself what it takes to win in the NFL

Just now, pray4surf said:

Big arm, long windup, occasionally looks the part but most times wets the bed.  Jason Cantball 2.0.  There.  I said it.  

At least JC (from all accounts) was always a hard worker and didn't need to be reminded to work hard even when his 3rd string behind Brunell and Collins.  JC was inaccurate and had a long windup, but he at least had proper footwork.

Just now, pray4surf said:

Big arm, long windup, occasionally looks the part but most times wets the bed.  Jason Cantball 2.0.  There.  I said it.  

Doesn't make it true though.  But keep on saying it.   Anything, and mean anything to help us get through this period of suckitued.

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

After this game I wish we knew what the players are saying to each other about Haskins.   They should be worrying about their own futures but I am

sure they are talking to each other about Haskins too.

I’m sure the OL will be spending some time in front of the mirror and questioning themselves as well.

1 minute ago, Birdlives said:

Wouldnt you? This is where careers go to die.

But the culture!!! And the winning off the field!! Don’t forget the harvest fest and homecoming. A in stadium band and homecoming! Who would pass on that? The welcome home luncheon is second to none as well...

2 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

For any NBA fans, Byron Scott was known as the tank commander (for his ineptness at coaching the Lakers).  I think we might have a new candidate in Callahan.

With the way Callahan loves to run over passing, it makes the meme all the more poetic:

PzlsQC3.png

Haskins “may” develop one day but let’s be honest so far he looks like a complete bust. 

I really don’t want to hear the excuse of being a “bad team”. Yes we are a bad team but damn Haskin looks like a guy who has never played QB at any level. 

Archived