skins island connection

Who wins?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a foregone conclusion?

• Redskins
    • Vikings
    • I'm looking for my needle nose pliers
    • Please, Fox, show Snyder mad as hell, choking Allen

Steve Czaban just said he likes Kirk because he beat Allen at the negotiations game.  Czaban producer reminded him the Skins paid Kirk $50 million for his services.

If Kirk plays well and Allen gets knocked more in the press after the game then that is fine with a lot of Skins fans including Czaban he said.  Czaban said Kirk is more

than just a game manager.  Skins saw him strictly as a game manager and did not want to pay him the bigger bucks but they turn around and give Alex Smith who is

strictly a game manager ridiculous money.

Well, as long as the weather holds in this one, should be a bloodbath.  The only thing that saves them is if bad Kirk shows up and turns it over a few times.  Provided that doesnt happen, they should run all over us, and defensively they are very good.

34-13 Vikings, they cover the spread.

2 hours ago, Alexa said:

See, to me this is ridiculous. Why are we trotting out an old ass fossil at RB? Everything for the rest of this season should be about the future. I want to see Reynolds carry the load, not an old RB who 100% will not be here next year.  

Thank God for the Nats. 

Calm down and play madden..jesus ****in gods I'm not putting him on a pedestal..don't shoot the messenger homie 

23 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Well, as long as the weather holds in this one, should be a bloodbath. 

It's in Minny. 

Kirk may be bad in prime time, but we're worse. Keenum will show the Viking fans that they didn't lose anything but less cap for next year.

Skins - 13

Vikings - 24

Callahan and Zimmer are of like mind they like to grind out the clock running the ball and keep their defenses rested.  Zimmer won't need to let his coordinator open up the playbook since the Redskins offense is severely limited.  I expect the Vikings to win a relatively low scoring affair so no 400 yard "you like that" Kirkfest.  Zimmer seems to me very invested in optimizing his defensive stats, that is where his reputation and heart are so I think the Vikings will take a couple of touchdown lead and Zimmer will be content to grind it out.  I think the score will be something like 24-10 with the Vikings failing to cover the spread.

After thinking about it today, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Kirk/Kurt/Curt/Frank have a sub-par game, maybe even a blah one.

He may pass a lot for the first quarter, then it'll probably be mostly a running game, to chew the clock up. His coach prob thinks that the Redskins defense will want to really get after him, so he will want to keep him protected, especially if by some small miracle Manusky's dumbfense does get to him early.

They have a very good running game, keep that in mind; a couple quick scores by Kirk then its a rushing record for a game by a Vikings RB.

Vikings 59

Redskins 6

Worst ass kicking of the year (to this point at least) setting up here. If its bad enough maybe they'll fire Manusky.  After all, the players say he's a players coach. But that compliment from this crew translates to easy practices, simple schemes, lackadasical attitudes, "let them be men" and "won't hold you accountable."  Players' coaches around here have been a problem since Spurrier..

How many times am i going to see “this is the type of game that we win” yah it is when we have decent coaching that can squeeze every ounce of juice from its sub par roster....this team aint like the past for starters we can barely score points...you cant win if you cant score obviously  im just waiting for the announcement of alex smiths return in 2020 and bill callahan coming back from brunyder so i can tune out next year too. GO NATS

and for the 100000000000th time Cousins > Smith > RGIii > McNugget>campbell and all the others and we let him walk shame on US. 

This game getting some rare hype (for the Redskins at least) on national tv, GMF really playing it up this morning.    Some of it pumping up Kirk, some talking about Keenum, Peterson.  

The build up to this game hasn't been kind to Keenum considering how poor he's played.  Imagine if he was playing good, it would be juicier from a media stand point but they are showing highlights from the miracle playoff game against the Saints. 

Archived