Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

YOUNG SHANNY IS COMING, AND IT AIN'T GONNA BE PRETTY

Hooper

One word...vengeance. He deserves to come here when our organization is in shambles and just press the gas also anyone who thinks coaches burn bridges here or are part of the problem is just simply WRONG.....we've had every type of coach in the snyder era none lasted theres only one maybe two common denominators

He came real close to beating us at FedEx in his first year as HC of SF. We barely hung on 26-24 and if I remember right, there was a horrible no call or call on or against Pierre Garcon- who went to SF from us as a free agent that year- late in the game that was a very favorable call in our favor and played huge in us hanging on for the win. Also, SF played CJ Beathard at QB that day and he's a backup or 3rd stringer. I'm sure Shanahan is going to remember that game and when you add how he must feel about Snyder and Allen, we're going to get absolutely smoked! If he nearly beat us here when we were a playoff contender and his team was trash, I can't even imagine how bad it's going to be now that he has a really good team with Garrapolo at QB and that wild man of a DC he has running his defense. 

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Same here.

I've been a fan for 47 years

In the STH mutiny thread, you indicated that you have great seats at FedEx but that if Bruce isnt fired, you will soon be former STH. I assume you want to continue going to the games, but if winning means Bruce stays, I assume that on some level you want them to lose.

If we barely squeezed a 1 point "win" out of the pathetic Dolphin ,can you imagine what the 49ers are going to do to the Skins?  It is going to be ugly.   Forget the vendetta or whatever people think Kyle might have for Danny and Bruce.   The 49ers are arguably the most solid team right now on both sides of the ball.

We did let a good one in young Shanny get away but had he stayed here, Dan and Bruce would have ****ed it all up.  Can't get too mad.

That said, I think he's gonna put the pedal to the metal the whole game.  And this defense looks to be one of the best units in the league.  I'm expecting we'll be held under 150 yards of total offense if what they did to Goff and the Rams is an indicator of how good they can be.  Under 100 yards of total offense wouldn't be surprising.

2 hours ago, hail2skins said:

In the STH mutiny thread, you indicated that you have great seats at FedEx but that if Bruce isnt fired, you will soon be former STH. I assume you want to continue going to the games, but if winning means Bruce stays, I assume that on some level you want them to lose.

That's an unfair attempt at causality.  You can want him replaced and the Redskins to win.  Them losing doesnt mean hes going to leave, not with the stadium deal going through him right now.  It's going to take more then losing.

As a Redskins fan, who has been a fan for well over 40 years, I WOULD NEVER, EVER, ROOT for this team to lose!

But, as a rational and semi-intelligent (debatable) human, I look at this team: the state of the management, coaching, and general lack of discipline, and then look at the opposing team in the same way. One can only conclude that unless some miracle happens, the 49ers  are going to win this game, and win big.

This does not make me any less of a fan, only a realistic one.

2 hours ago, hail2skins said:

I can't speak for my sub conscience 😉

12 hours ago, posse87 said:

The organization were idiots for how they treated Kyle. They had an excellent coach in waiting and burned the bridge with gusto sending him out of the building. Also lost lefleur in the same coaching/turnover cycle. I doubt he really cares all that much for revenge. It will simply be to come in and take care of business. 

Hindsight is 20-20.  Half the posters on this board hated Kyle.  At least a third didn't like Sean McVay either.  

I was listening to Sheehan this morning and I thought I heard him quote young Shanny as saying "I wanna score 100 on them, I hate those guys". 

I'm not sure what article or quote Sheehan was referring too, I kind of missed the first part of the segment.

I bet a 12 pack we win.  This is the NFL we can win any week.  The Jets proved that last week.  The redskins will be pumped up and play hard and disciplined .  Contain there RBs and you have a chance.  

Lets feed AP the ball I don’t care how old he is the dude runs hard and when he gets going he can take it to the house.  Go skins!  Go Callahan!  I have a million times more confidence with Callahan than I do with Jay Gruden.  Just by his press conference where has this guy been? Was his resume not good enough cause it looks good to me?

17 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

We did let a good one in young Shanny get away but had he stayed here, Dan and Bruce would have ****ed it all up. 

Let's not pretend that they didn't already **** that one up, that's why he's not here.

But if they hadn't, and he was, then he'd be gone by now anyway because they'd have found a way to **** it up by now for sure lol.

Just FYI

I know folks want to believe Dan let very good coaches leave, but it took a few years for them to craft heir skill under other coaches before they were offered coaching positions.

Young Shanny went on to succeed working for other coaches, not his dad

1 hour ago, brettstr said:

Just FYI

I know folks want to believe Dan let very good coaches leave, but it took a few years for them to craft heir skill under other coaches before they were offered coaching positions.

Young Shanny went on to succeed working for other coaches, not his dad

Kyle was already well known as an up and comer that would eventually be a head coach in this league.  He came with years of experience getting the best out of guys like Matt Schaub.  He actually created an offense here that made RG3 look like a future hall of famer.  He's been good everywhere he's been both before and after his stint here with the Redskins.

Lol i root for this team to lose in this lost season for the sole purpose i wake up and see a bruce allen is fired headline ill Call the ticket office and buy season tickets and get back on the bus once that happens, until the i know whats ahead.....no point in rooting for that

For all the many, MANY things we can justifiably slam this organisation/ ownership for, not retaining Kyle isn't one of them.

The toxic antics of his absolute low life, POS father, along with Kyles loyalty to him (source of the leaks at that time anyone?), made his position here completely untenable regardless of his Dad's binning, 

Hail. 

Archived