Hooper

YOUNG SHANNY IS COMING, AND IT AIN'T GONNA BE PRETTY

The 49ers look downright nasty.

And I'm sure their coach hasn't forgotten how Danny and Brucey trashed him on his way out the door.

The leaks to the media about Kyle -- all to make him look like the problem, not RG3 -- have been well-documented.

Look out.

Edited by Hooper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I always liked the young shanny. 

They'll probably rush for 200 yards and kittle is going to have a field day. Garrapalo has been pretty careless with the ball but I suspect we lose 40-10.

Edited by sportjunkie07
  • Like 4

Let’s go 49’ers!  Looking forward to a Washington beat down.  

• Sad 4

I hope Kyle goes straight troll and invites his dad to the sideline.  He is savvy and will say the right things to the press this week, but best believe his team will be aware of his history here.  

Anything short of a bloodbath is a victory this week for the Skins.

• Like 7

They hired a new GM and coach the same year, and it took them just 2 years to turn it around. Amazing how this becomes so difficult for Snyder to figure out.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Club tickets available for under $60 a full week before the game. The Niners don't have the proximity (Boston) and recent dominance that the Pats have, but you gotta wonder if their strong start will prompt SF fans living in the DC area to invade the stadium.

When are they going to start Haskins? Dwayne must still look raw if Keenum is beating him out. 

12 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Club tickets available for under $60 a full week before the game. The Niners don't have the proximity (Boston) and recent dominance that the Pats have, but you gotta wonder if their strong start will prompt SF fans living in the DC area to invade the stadium.

When are they going to start Haskins? Dwayne must still look raw if Keenum is beating him out. 

After the bye.

• Thanks 1

The organization were idiots for how they treated Kyle. They had an excellent coach in waiting and burned the bridge with gusto sending him out of the building. Also lost lefleur in the same coaching/turnover cycle. I doubt he really cares all that much for revenge. It will simply be to come in and take care of business. 

• Like 5

Isn’t this the “homecoming” game for the season?

Has all the makings of a blowout loss.

• Sad 1

Just now, Makaveli said:

I forgot about homecoming. 

Who's gonna ask Bruce to the Sadie Hawkins dance? 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Has all the makings of a blowout loss.

I’m curious if other teams do this.  I recall attending a “homecoming” game vs. a struggling Carolina team several years ago, and we got whooped.  I believe it was Deangelo Williams that said afterwards how disrespectful it was and that it fueled their fire.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’m curious if other teams do this.  I recall attending a “homecoming” game vs. a struggling Carolina team several years ago, and we got whooped.  I believe it was Deangelo Williams that said afterwards how disrespectful it was and that it fueled their fire.

I think most teams do something, but I feel like only the Redskins are dumb enough to call it homecoming.  The Broncos today had a Fantennial where they had all their alumni and celebrated past players with their fans. The idea of having past players come and the fans celebrate them is a great idea. But the fact that the Redskins front offices doesn't know the connotations of calling something a homecoming game is laughable, even if it's not surprising. 

15 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

I could never root for my team to lose.

Young cat ain’t ya?

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, BleedBNG said:

They hired a new GM and coach the same year, and it took them just 2 years to turn it around. Amazing how this becomes so difficult for Snyder to figure out.

Not to mention, the GM was less than 10 years removed from being a player in the NFL. 

• Like 1

I would love it if Kyle S. pointed up to Snyder and Allen's clubhouse every time they scored, just for pure spite.

Unlike many, I didn't think it was THAT bad when Mike Shanahan was here. Yes there were issues but there are always issues with most any coach, but one thing Mike could do and that was get a running game going. I'm not all informed on the whole fiasco between MS and the FO but he did get a good running game and of course with hindsight he looks much less the problem, as we all now know.

Now there's talk of going after yet ANOTHER Tampa connection. ****, enough is enough already!!  Overall rank is 20th, their defense has given up 175 points, so that should make Bruce's mouth drool. To make matters worse, the dumb-ass owner will go for it too !

FYI:  I'm gonna go ahead and say it; Jason Garrett is officially on the hot seat. If there are ANY decent coaches out there, Dallas right now is a far more attractive place to go, and if we've learned a thing from our FO, its the fact they will drag their feet when promising prospects arise, and when they're all taken THATS when Bruce will come in on a white horse singing to Snyder that he's just snatched up the coach of the century, which will most likely come from another losing team, like Tampa.

I gotta say, would not mind sticking it to the young lobster.. I don't know how and it probably won't happen, but I would not mind it at all...

• Like 1

I still think Shanny was one of the one's who also left here pretty, burning bridges along the way, but as history unfolded I bet it was more than a two way street and Bruce contributed more than his share of ugliness.