Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

Give me a drafted QB and a lil Fitzmagic for the year.

1 minute ago, rumplestilskin said:

Either of those guys would give us 5 years of solid play which would fall in line with our D line window before we have to pay them all baszillions.

I think that’s dangerous thinking because as both age you’re banking on the same or similar production from their prime years. I doubt you ever get that from either again.

6 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

No to Stafford or Ryan. Need to look for the long term solution not another band aid. 

Silly talk, both guys would be an instant upgrade and would allow us to draft a QB (like a cousins type) in the 3-5th rounds to groom when it’s time.  There isn’t a QB in the draft as good as Ryan or Stafford (maybe a few years down the road). 

1 minute ago, rumplestilskin said:

Either of those guys would give us 5 years of solid play which would fall in line with our D line window before we have to pay them all baszillions.

No, neither would do that at all. Ryan is good until it counts then he folds. I live in Atl. I would never want Stafford. Total waste. We need to stop looking at other people rejects. 

12 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

I always win every argument, because you're no match for my brains.

I always win every argument too. My strategy is to declare myself the winner, even if I clearly lost... ESPECIALLY if I clearly lost. One time I was arguing with this guy online and I said “for all intensive purposes.” And the guy was like, “For all intensive purposes? Do you mean, ‘for all intents and purposes?’🖕😆” And I was like, “THIS ARGUMENT IS OVER!! I WIN AGAIN!!” and then signed off.

28 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I mean, i agree i wouldnt say “disgustingly  vile”. But i also agree it’s immature to put the coach (who had beat cancer a couple months ago) at risk just to party with strippers. Without a mask. 

Be honest.  You object to strippers in general.

16 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

I always win every argument, because you're no match for my brains.    Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?  Morons!

Plato was a total bust.  The Greeks should've drafted Kepler and picked up Newton in the late third round.

Just now, heyholetsgogrant said:

Silly talk, both guys would be an instant upgrade and would allow us to draft a QB (like a cousins type) in the 3-5th rounds to groom when it’s time.

Many of you keep wanting to do this same stupid **** over and over again getting someone else rejects and call others "silly" for having a rational thought. Absolutely ****ing NO to these players past their prime that are other teams rejects. Better to keep trying to get a real franchise QB before they are almost eligible for AARP.

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I always win every argument too. My strategy is to declare myself the winner, even if I clearly lost... ESPECIALLY if I clearly lost. One time I was arguing with this guy online and I said “for all intensive purposes.” And the guy was like, “For all intensive purposes? Do you mean, ‘for all intents and purposes?’🖕😆” And I was like, “THIS ARGUMENT IS OVER!! I WIN AGAIN!!” and then signed off.

I’m always correcting people’s grammar or mistakes, so it could’ve been me 😂

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Many of you keep wanting to do this same stupid **** over and over again getting someone else rejects and call others "silly" for having a rational thought. Absolutely ****ing NO to these players past their prime that are other teams rejects. Better to keep trying to get a real franchise QB before they are almost eligible for AARP.

Well then I ask you this. Where do you think our team would be right now if either Stafford or Ryan were on the team this YEAR? 

5 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Knowing this franchise, it’ll be another 20 years before we finally get lucky and find a franchise QB in the draft :( 

well, there’s always joe burrow! (I got madden 21 for Xmas and am going to get him onto our team :D

Archived