Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

How does he seem decent??? This is the biggest bs ever. He’s a horrible human being. Straight garbage. Why sugar coat facts? The he guy is a complete a hole and disgustingly vile. 

We have no idea how he is as a person but the fact that he hung out with strippers during a global pandemic and charged money to attend his draft party kinda paints a bad picture...

Just now, SweatSuit said:

First of all, no one knows whether or not he’s a decent human being. But making some

boneheaded decisions and being immature does not equate to being a bad human being. Don’t let sports blur your vision on those lines. 

We know. His actions prove it. He’s a piece of crap. 

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

How does he seem decent??? This is the biggest bs ever. He’s a horrible human being. Straight garbage. Why sugar coat facts? The guy is a complete a hole and disgustingly vile. 

Disgustingly vile? Lol. Yea ok. 

He’s an immature kid. This game is too big for him right now. 

I've said for a long time that I saw huge red flags from Haskins ever since draft day and I'm disappointed he has been unable to do anything to prove my skepticism to be foolish. I genuinely feel bad for him on a human level for obvious reasons. He obviously hasn't had to deal with failure or disappointment in his life and is now having to get a dose of that on the biggest stage possible. After reading a few articles people have posted here the past few weeks I fully believe his inner circle has failed him for a long time now and I'm not sure he'll be able to change that moving forward. On top of that, I've never gotten the impression he actually loves the game. He seems like he enjoys playing the part of the QB but not actually doing the work required to do it as a career in the NFL. I hope he's saved some money and can figure out if he really wants to be an NFL QB - it might not even matter at this point but he's got to fix his mentality if he has any chance on another team.

Just now, SweatSuit said:

I’d actually make the argument that someone on a message board saying some of the things you do is a piece of crap, but to each their own.

There is a search function. While true you don’t need to be that hard on yourself. Maybe you’re just immature. At least you didn’t cost the team a first round pick. 

7 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am not a Haskins guy as for believing he's a franchise QB.   But I am also not in the camp that he's another John Beck. To me he's Ramsey/Campbell caliber type.  He can hopefully win today if he's on his game.  Hopefully he plays mad considering all of today's reports. 

That's an insult to what we saw Ramsey able to do before he was benched (and after when Brunell got hurt, and with Spurrier) and even Campbell who could have won with this defense.

9 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

How does he seem decent??? This is the biggest bs ever. He’s a horrible human being. Straight garbage. Why sugar coat facts? The guy is a complete a hole and disgustingly vile. 

I haven't seen that

34 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Haskins will have to rebuild his career in 2021 as the team simultaneously attempts to rebuild its qb depth.

Massive challenge for both parties.

He’ll be lucky if he’s in the nfl in 2021

1 minute ago, ntotoro said:

And likely a few strippers.

You have strippers in you? Did you go to Bangkok or something? 

Archived