Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

JT O'Sullivan's QB school is some of the best content out there. He breaks down Haskins vs Baltimore.. Honestly the way he breaks down our protection, he makes you feel like our Oline has no clue what they are doing. With Haskins, his feet is terrible, he skunks a few easy throws and doesn't pull the trigger on harder throws.

Scheme wise it feels like we're downloading it while we're playing, and we're not playing to Haskins strengths. Couple of plays where McClaurin should be getting decapitated because other receivers or the scheme is allowing defenders to free up and hit him when they should be occupied elsewhere..

22 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Campbell was hurt early against the Bears. Todd came in and won that game improving us to 6-7. He won the next 3 and got us to 9-7 and a wild card. We were a Cooley drop away from winning in Seattle in the Wild Card. Joe Gibbs said there would be open competition the following year then retired. Zorn was hired as OC then promoted to head coach once no one else would take the job and that was that.

Wrong.  I think we were leaning to hiring Fassel but the fanbase was opposed to that; so Dan backed off.  He then settled on Zorn.

I was tepid towards the drafting of Haskins, but I was excited to get a new QB. I was not impressed with him at the beginning of last, but I thought he made great and promising progress the more he played. I think we should've played him from the start last year.

This year, he's garbage. Even the terrible QBs makes the throws he's constantly missing. He misses throws that make you say, "I could've made that throw.". I know some of you have thought that too. However, I wouldn't have pulled him, let him take the lumps. 

12 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

So much for this hopefully fueling him to get better lol...

You know what they say... When the going get tough the tough get running.

Wait... I don’t think that’s how it’s supposed to go...

22 minutes ago, ggarriso said:

Rumor on social media is that "Simba" is now unfollowing all WFT social media accounts.  If true, he is literally becoming a caricature of himself

Wow. Literally the exact opposite reaction you want to see lmao. If he's going to handle adversity by throwing a tantrum then **** this guy. Move on and save us all the headaches.

22 minutes ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

JT O'Sullivan's QB school is some of the best content out there. He breaks down Haskins vs Baltimore.. Honestly the way he breaks down our protection, he makes you feel like our Oline has no clue what they are doing. With Haskins, his feet is terrible, he skunks a few easy throws and doesn't pull the trigger on harder throws.

Scheme wise it feels like we're downloading it while we're playing. Couple of plays where McClaurin should be getting decapitated because other receivers or the scheme is allowing defenders to free up and hit him when they should be occupied elsewhere..

This is a good video.  Blame is deserved from nearly everyone involved with this offense.  I'll always wonder what could have been if Rivera had decided to keep KOC, who Haskins clearly looked like a promising young QB under in the small sample size he had with him, instead of hiring Norv's son.

26 minutes ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

JT O'Sullivan's QB school is some of the best content out there. He breaks down Haskins vs Baltimore.. Honestly the way he breaks down our protection, he makes you feel like our Oline has no clue what they are doing and our scheme is pretty bad, his breakdown of Haskins as well is well done..

That was really good...

I mean, in a vacuum I can understand the unfollowing. I’d probably wait until I was actually off the team (maybe he knows something?) but... I get it.

Its just that combined with all the other social media flubs... it compounds. 

I really think we as a society as doing these young athletes a disservice by not having social media awareness classes. I don’t think some of these guys really know how monitored they are 24/7 and how many unnecessary problems it brings...

Just now, KDawg said:

I mean, in a vacuum I can understand the unfollowing. I’d probably wait until I was actually off the team (maybe he knows something?) but... I get it.

Its just that combined with all the other social media flubs... it compounds. 

I really think we as a society as doing these young athletes a disservice by not having social media awareness classes. I don’t think some of these guys really know how monitored they are 24/7 and how many unnecessary problems it brings...

I guarantee you rookies get extensive social media awareness coaching, extensive media coaching, and extensive financial planning coaching. Between the team, the league office and the players' union, I'm sure there's no shortage of resources. Whether they choose to listen is a different story.

Missing Mc17 long on a coulda been a Td is parlays...a few times 

That 5 to the rb, cant do that ****. Giving up on the 4th down ,same thing.  Cant do it. 

Let's see if he was holding em waay back. Doesn't have to be his DOOM.

Some good Qbs have been benched.

KC flipped it on em. Allen is gettin  his 2nd. Hopefully he shines .

Odds are Dwayne will get another shot.

Got a few years left on the contract and being so raw it can't hurt to see if he'll turn. The 1 game I watched of him in college he looked meh until he figured it out and then was aces. If the time comes then Ill cling to that.

2 hours ago, httr2020dynasty said:

Best explanation I have read

That write up/explanation of why RR did what he did is the absolute greatest thing I have read in several years about this team. Wow, that was an awesome read, thanks to Skinsinparadise for posting that....gotta love RR.

Archived