Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

That’s the spin? That he’s bravely sticking it to the man with this stuff? Interesting.

You expect him to be a company man right now after the company has dragged him through the mud all week via unnamed sources behind his back?

How would you react as an employee?

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

I’m not doubting his dog died. The timing is very unfortunate and dramatic. When strange things happen when emotions are high eyebrows get raised. Particularly when there is other erratic and dramatic behavior like a employee of a billion dollar entity who is under contract for millions of dollars unfollowing them on social media. Or when that same professional athlete who is a team captain unfollows his teammate.  A lot of dramatic stuff going on. I was asking him which one he was referring to.  

Soooo, hes “dramatic” for making  a tweet about his dog dying overnight? How the **** is he supposed to react?? Good lord that’s the silliest thing to trash the guy for. 

2 minutes ago, scstand said:

he's trending AB like with his social media hijinks, self destructing before our very eyes. Sad all way round to be sure. going from the-man QB1 to no pants man inactive with a quickness never before seen by my eyes. 🍿 

I wouldn’t go to AB here. Haskins is making questionable social media decisions... but AB was on a different level for a bit there. Like if they were bosses in a video game, Haskins is like level 3. AB level 153.

10 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

You expect him to be a company man right now after the company has dragged him through the mud all week via unnamed sources behind his back?

Where have you been?  It's been established that Haskins shouldn't exist as a human being, unless he's good at football.  He doesn't deserve to breathe the same air, live the same life, have a personality, or be 23 unless he's a successful pro QB.   If his employer does something questionable, by golly it HAS to be because he was wrong. 

I mean he just isn't good enough at football to otherwise exist as a human being, is he?

13 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Can’t really say I’d make the same choices, I’m no pro but I try to learn from my mistakes rather than compound them.  No idea what his issues have got to do with the teammates he has to share a locker room and film room with, though. 

I wonder how much higher on average QBR's are this year with the exception of the WFT as we know where we sit currently for this team. No live full capacity stadiums totally handicaps defenses with ability to interfere with timing / communications etc. We are seeing trends of record breaking statistical numbers lots of offenses rolling with solid contributions from rookie QB's Burrow and Herbert..

12 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Lol, keep it up though guys.  Love all the hand-wringing and delicate sensibilities.  This forum is always good for a laugh.

You are defending a professional athlete essentially unfriending his teammates online after getting benched....And then making unironic accusations about delicate sensibilities.

A little self-awareness would go a long way here. 

Just now, megared said:

Where have you been?  It's been established that Haskins shouldn't exist as a human being, unless he's good at football.  He doesn't deserve to breathe the same air, live the same life, have a personality, or be 23 unless he's a successful pro QB.   If his employer does something questionable, by golly it HAS to be because he was wrong. 

I mean he just isn't good enough at football to otherwise exist as a human being, is he?

A lot of salty old men in this thread telling a 23 year old (who can't quit like most employees would) how he should react to his employer ruining his reputation.  That's par for the course with this organization though, so I guess most here are used to it.

19 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

You're right....and wrong.

Yeah, if I was in his position I'd be pissed too. Being demoted to 3rd string, the convenient leaks etc etc

But with that being said, Dwayne needs to focus on being a solid teammate while quietly approach Ron to facilitate a trade/release.

Dwayne needs to think about his future and perception (unfortunately) is reality.

3 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

Honestly, who cares who he follows or unfollows?  What is this, male soap opera??  Looking at every little thing he does? Do you all want to know if the underwear he is wearing is burgundy and gold?

If it was we’d already know, because they took his pants too in case you missed it

6 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Can’t really say I’d make the same choices, I’m no pro but I try to learn from my mistakes rather than compound them.  No idea what his issues have got to do with the teammates he has to share a locker room and film room with, though. 

I mean, he's still following Jonathan Allen and others, so he's not blanket unfollowing all of his teammates.  There's clearly some bad blood between him and those he's chosen to unfollow.  We have no idea what's been said or done to make him do it, but I won't disagree that it's a bad look for him since most will never know whether it was deserved or not.

2 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

You're right....and wrong.

Yeah, if I was in his position I'd be pissed too. Being demoted to 3rd string, the convenient leaks etc etc

But with that being said, Dwayne needs to focus on being a solid teammate while quietly approach Ron to facilitate a trade/release.

Now IF Ron refuses to move him then yeah, it'll get ugly...

I would be willing to bet that was the first thing he did after he learned about the leaks, especially knowing who his agent is.

7 minutes ago, httr2020dynasty said:

Dwayne and his agent knew this was coming. And Dwayne getting deactivated and now doing all this social media nonsense. Seems like he’s trying to force his way out and got his agent on board.

His agent is simply trying to spin it as same old Washington. My player doesn’t suck. It’s that organization who mishandled it yet again. 

Dwayne is undermining that effort. He cost himself way more than he thinks tonight. Unfollowing Kyle Allen is a level of pettiness no team is going to want to be a part of.

Archived