Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

3 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

What a disgrace.  I take it that none of Alex Smith rubbed off on Haskins.  Why in the world would you unfollow Kyle Allen.  I would cut him right now 

The WP article on Haskins is very telling.. Sounds like we drafted a more emotional version of Michael Vick before he went to jail, bad preparation habits etc..No wonder this move was made... He's just young and doesn't know any better..

So watching the JT O’Sullivan video I agree with everything he said. 

Non Dwayne Haskins errors...

Im not sure what team implements full slides up front and doesn’t have a built in backside gap hinge into the protection. Moses should be hinging our, but the QB is still responsible to throw hot off that action knowing full slide is happening in front of him from empty. 

The second one O’Sullivan was blaming the line for, but Christian was a part of the full slide. So he did. I thought that Moses screwed up the first one but after watching the game live I saw they did that a lot. I think their protection scheme neglects that gap hinge to the backside. Which is awkward. They may want to look at more half slides/gap hinging on full slides. Maybe utilize an HBack type of guy to assist in protections. 

Martin and Schweitzer are not going to get the job done, either. 

Hes got talent, but hes a child, and he doesnt understand that everyone in this league has talent.

If his attitude doesnt change he will never play be a starter again in the league.  Looks like unless he has a massive change of attitude he wont ever play another down for the team.

40 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Wrong.  I think we were leaning to hiring Fassel but the fanbase was opposed to that; so Dan backed off.  He then settled on Zorn.

No Dan and Vinny hired Zorn first as OC. Fassel was interviewed after the Zorn hire. Then with the backlash they didn’t pull the tigger on Fassel. They were surprised legitimate coaches didn’t want the job with the QB in place and a coordinator who never called a play in his life in place. After Spagnolo turned down the job, Vinny talked Dan into promoting Zorn because “he looked good in a suit” and would be hired as a head coach somewhere within a year. Dumb and dumber bidding against themselves.  And thats how the burgundy and gold under Joe Gibbs went from 5 straight wins and a playoff appearance to the maroon and black under Jim Zorn. 

Just now, Peregrine said:

Hes got talent, but hes a child, and he doesnt understand that everyone in this league has talent.

If his attitude doesnt change he will never play be a starter again in the league.  Looks like unless he has a massive change of attitude he wont ever play another down for the team.

I don’t think he ever gets signed to be frank.  What team wants to put an immature qb who feels he’s entitled to start and not support his teammates in their qb room?  Why in the world would he unfollow Kyle Allen?  

7 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Are you talking about the unfollows on social media or the strange timing involving a dead dog under his care? 

“Strange timing”? You think he’d make up some story of his dog having seizures and dying overnight? Come the **** on....plenty to trash him for. That’s not one of them. 

11 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Are you talking about the unfollows on social media or the strange timing involving a dead dog under his care? 

Guessing you meant to quote the post comparing Haskins’ study habits to Vick’s, with the dog thing? Come on man

3 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Whenever I think we may have hit rock bottom, boom, another candidate appears.

We should have traded him instead we tanked his value with what seems like a very quick hook. 

To be fair, no one abruptly decides they want to trade a dude in the middle of a week who has upside. So, I doubt that would have changed much.

”Uh, didn’t he start for you Sunday?”

”Yeah. You’re getting quite the steal. A 7th and Lay’s Original Kettle Cooked Chips...”

”this seems fishy. I’ll give you the 7th but in no way are the chips heading your way. I know what over paying is...”

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Guessing you meant to quote the post comparing Haskins’ study habits to Vick’s, with the dog thing? Come on man

I think his point (which was a rude one, and not very classy at all) was that he thinks haskins was being “dramatic” with his tweet about his dog dying overnight from seizures 

Haskins shouldn't have unfollowed Allen.  Though we have no idea what might have been said behind closed doors between them.

But the others?  After the way his reputation has been dragged through the mud all week, and especially today with all these cowardly leaks?  Good job by him not taking that lying down IMO.

I would love to have seen Aaron Rodgers in the social media age in the time before he became a starter... he would have had you all frothing at the mouth 😂.

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I think his point (which was a rude one, and not very classy at all) was that he thinks haskins was being “dramatic” with his tweet about his dog dying overnight from seizures 

Ah. Someone compared Haskins’ film study to Vick’s (infamous for not finding the $100 bill his HC put in with the game tape he gave him in a DVD case), and Vick had the horrific dog murder operation in his past, so I assumed it was a really bad and tasteless joke about them having more in common than the study habits. 

Haskins ain’t half the player Vick was. Sure, maybe the study habits were the same, but Vick got by on pure physical talent. Haskins can’t say the same

Vick also got the start in his 2nd year. Brought the Falcons to the playoffs on his own back and dropped a W in Lambeau in January. 

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

But the others?  After the way his reputation has been dragged through the mud all week, and especially today with all these cowardly leaks?  Good job by him not taking that lying down IMO.

That’s the spin? That he’s bravely sticking it to the man with this stuff? Interesting.

12 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

“Strange timing”? You think he’d make up some story of his dog having seizures and dying overnight? Come the **** on....plenty to trash him for. That’s not one of them. 

I’m not doubting his dog died. The timing is very unfortunate and dramatic. When strange things happen when emotions are high eyebrows get raised. Particularly when there is other erratic and dramatic behavior like a employee of a billion dollar entity who is under contract for millions of dollars unfollowing them on social media. Or when that same professional athlete who is a team captain unfollows his teammate.  A lot of dramatic stuff going on. I was asking him which one he was referring to.  

Archived