TK

Game Day Thread - Pats at Redskins

Its clear as ****ing day that coaching is a major issue. We have different QBs in there and they all have the same issues. 

7 minutes ago, dyst said:

This is the guy JAY thinks gives us our best shot? Jay is a drunk, cig smoking tool.

I’ve been saying Jays talent evaluation sucks for years.  Look at how much he loves Samaje Perine and Rob Kelly.

• Haha 1

Colt nor anyone else really doesn't have much hope behind this line.  They are bad and so is he.

Somehow they will find a way to win 4 games.  Get nothing for Trent.  Draft a LT and rinse and repeat again.   Can we at least get a Snyder Cam during the games to watch his lemon sucking face.  

Just now, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

McCoy is out there to protect Grudens ego. And failing.

you don’t put Colt McCoy our on the field to protect your ego. You especially don’t do it when he’s been terrible. You keep him out there to prevent the absolute **** storm Haskins would find himself in if he goes out there and absolutely fails. This fanbase is ****ing rabid right now. Throwing a green as **** rookie to the best defense in football in an already lost game is the definition of stupid.

Seriously.

It would be horrendously dumb to put him out there right now.

Bad for Haskins especially.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Forehead said:

We picked the wrong year to suck this badly.  Trevor Lawrence isn't eligible till the 2021 draft.

Oh no problem at all. I fully Expect this team to suck next season too 😂😂😂 we’ll definitely be in a position to draft Trevor Lawrence 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Definitely. KOC or someone will be given the rest of the year to pull out Haskins potential, and no better time to start than against the Dolphins.

Yea we need to see Haskins for us that dont think the kid is the answer becasue we are going to be able to reboot next year at qb

Washington is simply un-watchable in the second half of games.  Their defense has nothing left to give, and Jay Gruden runs the offense like they the ones up by 3 possessions.  I know they have zero chance to win the game, but this drive started with a few minutes left in the 3rd quarter, yet the plays they are running are the kind you run when you have the lead and are just trying to bleed the clock with first downs.

Everyone on the team seems to shy away from contact. Total function of I bed to protect myself for next year. Can't win that way, won't win that way.  What stinks is that we are short 2 draft picks this year so yes a high 1st but then limited opportunities after that. 

2 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

Just when I thought we were making a come back - McCoy gets sacked

I just don't know what to say sarcastically.

Making a comeback?  Was that part sarcastic, too?

1 minute ago, alwaysaskin said:

Case and Colt remind me of Shuler and Frerrotte, to bad we can’t get one to headbutt the wall

They'd probably miss and get intercepted

1 minute ago, Gibbs828791 said:

Had 6 in the bears game? I cant remember? Went to bed early for obvious reasons.

Nope. 15 i think. 

Just now, skinsfan35yrs. said:

Is that when Frerotte head butted the wall or goal post?

That was the year before the 7-7 tie with the Giants

• Like 1

Just now, Vanguard said:

I’ve been saying Jays talent evaluation sucks for years.  Look at how much he loves Samaje Perine and Rob Kelly.

Absolutely. He got that reputation because he stood on a table for Matt Iioniddas? Like cool, Matt is a nice player but its not like Jay found Kahil Mack. 

• Like 1

We actually hit triple digit rushing yards for the first time this season. We might only have 74 net yards passing, but you gotta focus on the positive.

Did Martin realize that guy was running right by him?  As an O lineman if you're not making contact with someone then what are you doing?

I fell asleep between 19-7 and 26-7.  I'm fighting, but I stayed up doin homework, and Colt bored the F out if me.  I'll watch the rest, dad and I jus enjoying our time together, but agree they'll lose to Miami.

They gotta do something they showing topnring more, this is nothing worse then people not wanting to go and being right.  

12 minutes ago, Stefanskins said:

she has a pretty face...just needed longer hair

hahaha I agree

• Like 1

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Washington is simply un-watchable in the second half of games.  Their defense has nothing left to give, and Jay Gruden runs the offense like they the ones up by 3 possessions.  I know they have zero chance to win the game, but this drive started with a few minutes left in the 3rd quarter, yet the plays they are running are the kind you run when you have the lead and are just trying to bleed the clock with first downs.

Its his stupid system of 4 and 5 yard come back routes all over the field. I mean NE is ben playing cover 1 all game

Colt out here trying to get people killed.

I hope Gruden is fired before the Nats game.

• Like 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

No urgency.  No hurry up.  No nothing.

Hopelessly uninspiring