Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

1 minute ago, Gibbit said:

I understand holding happens on pretty much every play, but call a giants hold every now and then.

Yeah it is annoying when it is so one sided.

I've seen several missed holds on the giants oline. 

Just call it close to even; I know the NFL has an interest in getting giants fans back and making eli's successor look good but come on. 

it's the coaching for sure, not one player is playing efficiently, they are so confused. week after week we are seeing blown coverages, we didn't even see this last season, so what happened? guys are wide open in the endzone every week against us, why is this happening?

49 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If you want any chance of Bruce out they need to lose this game.  

Won’t happen now, but a win is very bad for that cause. 

Am for anything that accomplishes that.

Maybe a beating today does have an upside to it.  It seemed like the refrain leading into this week is they just faced 3 great teams and were in the process of finding themselves.  And the Giants game is the get right game because they are finally facing a normal team.

Hoffman doubled down today that the FO is shocked by the 0-3 start.  If that's really the case maybe if they lose this one, they'd be shocked no more.  Still am rooting for a win.  But if a loss here is a wake up call, that might be needed.  The question becomes what do they do about it? 

Archived