Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

Keep in mind, this is the team we lost 40-17 to last year. Our only difference is Keenum. The offensive line is as trashed as last season, our receivers are still trash, and our defense is fully healthy. We are playing worse than we did with Josh Johnson. I've advocated for Keenum in the past, but I can't do it today.

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

This team has sucked for almost 30 years I honestly believe this is the worst I've ever seen it.

This has to be the low.

It really doesn't get any more pathetic than this.

We aren't lower than the steelers (home field invasion) and giants (swinging gate) losses on primetime as well as the Monday night massacre.

The low will be when we lose to the Patriots by 40 points then lose to a throwing dolphins team the next week. 

It's time to fire Gruden. 

Why you ask when were only 4 games into the season?

Because nothing bad can come from it.

This team is gone, they checked out.

They look like a team that doesn't care at all.

They look like a team that is being coached by an interim coach so we may as well have one.

5 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

I think Doc Walker is right, at LEAST 50% of salaries should only be earned upon winning, for both coaches and players, this is an embarrassment

put in haskins, treat the rest pf the year like preseason 

put in Haskins, treat the rest of the year like preseason 

Um nobody would sign with bad teams if half their pay was contingent upon winning. Would ruin the parity the league is built around. Just another dumbass opinion from one of the old guard who don't understand modern football with a salary cap and FA in the least. 

Archived