Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

This is the type of stuff, along with playcalling tendencies, that Gruden has 100% control of regardless of the FO cluster**** that shows he just stinks.

He's been waiting to get fired for multiple seasons now. He doesn’t want to be here. Quite frankly, who would? This offseason showed us what the rest of the NFL already knows. No one wants to come here. It’s a **** show.

Just now, SkinsFanRob said:

I swear this team is unwatchable. I screamed at my tv when jay accepted that penalty because I knee what was going to happen! What a damn clown show man. 

I would have declined.  And I said it to myself immediately after he accepted.  I’m a better head coach than Jay.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Took the penalty to try to put them out of FG range, then let a RB screen put them in postion for a 4th down they went for and got.  Just scored a touchdown

Apparently Gruden doesn't believe in old proverbs. One in hand is better that two in bushes. So instead of giving them 3 he gave them 4 extra. DOH!

3 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

He's been waiting to get fired for multiple seasons now. He doesn’t want to be here. Quite frankly, who would? This offseason showed us what the rest of the NFL already knows. No one wants to come here. It’s a **** show.

Would have been epic if he had refused his contract extension. But OC's don't make that kind of scratch so I don't blame him

Most of the time accepting that penalty and pushing the other team back to the 40 for a 3rd and 17 is not a bad decision, even if you give up 5-7 yeads on 3rd its still a long FG.

But Jay seems in denial that our defense has no confidence and cannot stop anyone.

Everything there in the first couple of minutes. Keenum overthrowing a wide open receiver for a would bei touchdown. Then throws an int. Then we take the penalty to avoid a FG but instead give up a first down because we dont bring pressure and then in the own endzone we dont bring any pressure yet have someone still run wide open.

Archived