Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

1 minute ago, zskins said:

You all need to give Haskins a little slack here. He is finally in the game. I am excited and now can actually pay attention the game more. 

I was contemplating turning it off until 7 came in. Just about had my fill of watching Keenum today

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

that was a very bad pass to Vernon Davis.  Ive said this a million times since April, I never saw the hype of Haskins.  he was the most INACCURATE QB I have ever seen drafted in the 1st round.  his completion % on passes more than 6 yards in the air was ATROCIOUS.  But, we'll see if all that QB study and gamefilm study that Dan Snyder put in to overrule the scouts he pays  & select Haskins will pay off

Agenda much?  He’s been in for 5 plays. My god.

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

Ive said this a million times since April, I never saw the hype of Haskins.  he was the most INACCURATE QB I have ever seen drafted in the 1st round. 

Seriously?  You're just calling it a bust after a series of downs where hed led us to a 1st and goal from the 1?

WTF is wrong with some of you?

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

We know nothing about KOC, he's not McVay. I'm open to finding out but he could easily be Gruden Jr. He doesn't even call Gruden's plays. 

Also worth pointing out that saying ‘I want more KOC’ doesn’t read the way you would say it 😂

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I've liked what I saw from Haskins this preseason so my point here isn't to rip him.  But that throw he missed he was really shaky with in practice at least when I watched it in camp -- quick, out route type of the throws in the flat he was oddly wild on those throws.  His wheel house from what I saw was throws in between the numbers. 

It's because he doesn't get his feet and body setup correctly on those type of throws which leads to inaccuracy. 

At least this is what I saw on his college tape. 

Archived