Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

So the question is:  The move to Haskins, is it temporary until Colt McCoy is healthy or is this Haskins's job now?  I have a feeling that Gruden has wanted Colt to start the entire time, but the injury opened the door for Case.  Now that Case has been benched and Haskins is in, but a healthy Colt looms.....?

Hell no.  Colt McCoy my ass.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

But but... Haskins isn't a mobile QB

Can we stop with that nonsense as well??

I don’t think that was an indictment. People said he was a running QB. He’s not. The knock was his ability to move in the pocket... not general mobility.

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

my wish was for Keenum to play well enough to give Haskins a red shirt season.

But we suck.  The team is terrible.  Keenum is terrible.  We are not going to be able to develop Haskins in anything close to ideal conditions.  He is going to have to sink or swim in terrible conditions. 

I was afraid of putting him into a blender unprepared as well, but that's not our call that's this organizations call.  Now all we can hope for is he makes the most of it, Rookies have been forced into **** situations before throughout NFL history, is what it is

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The playcalling in terms of tendencies and run play design is not good, BUT it gets guys open. A good QB can unlock the whole offense even if it's not perfect

I get that but there is still too much Gruden in this offense. I want more KOC. 

Archived