Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

2 minutes ago, Capsman said:

It’s very much about schemes.  Collins can cover.  

Well, the Giants saw him every day for 4 years, and they weren't convinced enough in his coverage abilities to keep him. He needs to do something t prove everyone wrong who thinks he's a liability downfield. 

1 minute ago, thebeermonkey said:

The consistently abysmal second half showings show an incredibly limited coaching staff. They need fired now. 

I have defended Gruden for the past two years. But you are right. Up 17-0 and this **** show from there? I am done with Grunden. **** him.

19 minutes ago, KDawg said:

You guys are all a little too negative right now. I get that it looks similar to other years and the Skins haven’t earned the benefit of the doubt... however... 

The Eagles have a ridiculous offense. If the Skins were going to win this game, they were always going to have to score 30. 

We’ll see what happens. But I’m not down yet.

then you've learned absolutely nothing the past 20 yrs.  in fact, this logic also means you are a science denier and you believe in the tooth fairy. actually, it's more insane to hold YOUR opinion then anybody else holding theirs since at least theirs is based on past performance and fact.  yours is simply hope.  which is currently failing.  as usual.

Archived