Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

9 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

All it takes is one person deciding to do the right thing and others follow.

This is called the bystander effect if I remember correctly. 

The more people that see a victim the less likely it is that someone will help. But once someone does, many other that were just watching snap out of it and jump in to help as well. 

In this case the victim is a country. 

i'm very extra grumpy about this current state of a garbage institution with garbage adherents that is the gop (i've been hiding it perfectly)

just by hyperbolic illustration from which one could extrapolate----if, as a deserving mix, i could just have, for instance, ron johnson, lindsey graham, sean hannity, max, jim, and kevin from the house r's, all put in the role of featured subjects in a real life Tribute To Ramsay Bolton exhibition with literal reenactments of some of Ramjam's fave "course corrections for the confused",  and have that televised as a permanent loop on a devoted c-span channel it would be a step in the right direction imv....to be followed then by a very large number of similar expositions featuring trump-helpers to which the channel would be dedicated....for awhile

while voting them all out of office is a pipedream, even were it to pass my feels would remain unsatisfied minus a horrifically shattering outcome well beyond convention for all the wilbur's, de vos's, princes, judge jeanine's, etc, ad infinitum

maybe send them to a parallel earth where they are all transformed into fully fixated redskins fans and where dan snyder owns the team for eternity

Watched Huckabee on Newsmax last night, his guest was Judge Jeanine. It took everything I had not to vomit. The bull**** these stupid people send out is beyond....stupid. 

Not to mention his stupid opening monologue about climate change--"I worship the creator, not the creation."

Beyond stupid. <eyeroll, facepalm>

On 10/5/2019 at 9:08 AM, Jumbo said:

too bad dan t wasn't present to be enlightened by eboz's unique, layered, and insightful portrayal of a trump supporter

i only hope those that were fortunate enough to be present enjoyed their cognitive expansion

Touche.

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Watched Huckabee on Newsmax last night, his guest was Judge Jeanine. It took everything I had not to vomit. The bull**** these stupid people send out is beyond....stupid. 

Not to mention his stupid opening monologue about climate change--"I worship the creator, not the creation."

Beyond stupid. <eyeroll, facepalm>

There's a newsmax tv channel?  Also why were you watching it?    😛

Archived