Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

12 minutes ago, visionary said:

China is regulating speech in America?  

I thought only Israel was doing that.  

12 minutes ago, visionary said:

"a bipartisan group like the Senate Intelligence Committee".  

My gut says that's a drama stunt. I'd assume the Trumpies already know who he is. 

Although the fact that Trump hasn't started firing off tweets concerning some guy we haven't heard of, but he doesn't have much money and his wife is ugly, argues the other way. 

11 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I'm just imagining flying monkeys being released when Trump speaks, and since he talks out of his ass, that means flying monkeys coming out of his butt...

What this may look like:

Shapiro should stick to what made him an alt-right darling............arguing with 19 year old college kids.

His argument is basically that Trump is a huge dumbass (which we all already know is a given) and that somehow absolves him of all wrong-doing. 

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

"If we'd known Congress knew about it, we wouldn't have tried to claim that it didn't happen!"

well , not congress....since somebody didn't even share with his committee.

Another impeachment article: In 2015 Breitbart interview with Steve Bannon, Trump admits to conflict of interest with Turkey due to Trump Towers in Istanbul.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/conflict-of-interest-donald-trump-syria-kurds-turkey 

Edited to add: corrected Trump's admission of a conflict of interest. It's because he has Trump Towers in Istanbul. We know he hasn't sold the properties. 

Archived