Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

I made the mistake of looking at my TV during a commercial and saw an ad for trumpy. One of the talking points about why he should be reelected was because "he's a tough guy". This ****** has been in Washington since 2017 and one of the top reasons he should keep his job is "he's a tough guy"? 

I can't stand this world anymore. 

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I made the mistake of looking at my TV during a commercial and saw an ad for trumpy. One of the talking points about why he should be reelected was because "he's a tough guy". This ****** has been in Washington since 2017 and one of the top reasons he should keep his job is "he's a tough guy"? 

I can't stand this world anymore. 

Yeah they are running nonstop during football. The one about being tough and the other one ive seen 5 times today is “Donald trump won and the democrats are trying to overturn the 2016 election”

11 minutes ago, visionary said:

You mean they're doing basically what they accused Biden of doing?   shocker.

#RickPerryMadeMeDoIt

10 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Sure mark of a tough guy is repeatedly complaining abut how he's the most picked on person in all of history.  

17 hours ago, visionary said:

16 hours ago, Larry said:

Trump should wish to have a legacy as good as Bill Clinton.  

Heck, he should pray to have a legacy as good as Nixon.  (He won't.)  

They both do know about stains for sure. 

Archived