Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

21 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

preach brother

dude won't be back (he also had other issues) so don't waste gunpowder

The ignore feature on ES is the best thing EVER. Only thing I would love more is somehow have it work through the quoting function also. There are some posters who you know just want to be quoted and argued with over and over and over in their epic Troll Scheme.

Don't fall for it, please! Doesn't matter if you're "right". They will never acknowledge it. They will alwayd post links to crackpot blogs as their "proof".

Just Don't Look!

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

You also, Ignore Function is a glorious thing and allows you to have these discussions and debates with people who will do the same here. Not the folks who are flat out ****ing around in hopes that you'll run around in circles while quoting them non-stop. 

I do not, and have never, used the ignore function.  Now perhaps I should just ignore the posters who post things counter to my beliefs.  Some I even do.  But every once in a while I get the inclination to retort.

Apologies for clogging the thread with replies that will mostly go nowhere, but when posters throw out attacks I feel the need to reply.

Imagine if this was the moment Romney of all people put country over party. 

I don't expect it. He will probably prove to be a coward like Cruz and Rubio. But, this would be a legacy changing moment for him. 

Also, I bet he didn't ask for an endorsement. 

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I do not, and have never, used the ignore function.  Now perhaps I should just ignore the posters who post things counter to my beliefs.  Some I even do.  But every once in a while I get the inclination to retort.

Apologies for clogging the thread with replies that will mostly go nowhere, but when posters throw out attacks I feel the need to reply.

It's your decision. But it's not enjoyable watching folks get played by Trolls here. Make no mistake. That's what's happening. If you need to reply, then reply. But that's 100% of what they want. What you say is irrelevant. 

3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Come on, Man. You need 

3) Add the user to your ignore list and move on with people who are willing to have an honest conversation.

You also, Ignore Function is a glorious thing and allows you to have these discussions and debates with people who will do the same here. Not the folks who are flat out ****ing around in hopes that you'll run around in circles while quoting them non-stop. 

A lot of posters here like punching down. It’s easier for them.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

What about “civility”, @LadySkinsFan?

That too, although this isn't my meme.

Party of deplorables is a fitting description.

BTW, the more Trump does in the open re: media, the more impeachment articles and thus Democrat electioneering points are made available. Ads with his words alone running 24 x 7 are golden.

27 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

They still pretend like they care about that stuff now. I mean, in the sense that they will tell you that they care about it. Not with any of their actions or policies.

It's kinda like the deficit, that way.  

7 hours ago, Mooka said:

When Trump's gone they'll act like he never existed. 

GOP will get all Christian again and morality/family values will be their #1 issue. 

They did that with George W. Bush who Republicans now treat like a pariah. As bad as Bush was Trump makes him look good in comparison.

7 minutes ago, AJ* said:

As bad as Bush was Trump makes him look good in comparison.

Im not trying to start a fight or derail the thread, but I will push back on the W/Trump thing.  

Trump is terrible, but Bush let the country burn while we all cheered him on.  At least we have a resistance in 2019.

43 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

My next door neighbor, a man about my age, told me he doesn't watch Fox News anymore, he watches One America News. I told him that that's the network that hires all the Russians.  

That network is even more frightening than FOX.

Archived