Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

At the rate this is going the GOP best bet is to serve up Trump on an impeachment platter in order to save themselves because the more information that releases, the worse it looks for a lot of them too.

that’s the bail out plan. 

they’re going to do it way way way too late for it to work on anyone paying attention. But it’ll placate the 35% enough to make them feel good about supporting the gop. 

It’ll work well enough. That’s the state of our country with regards to informed voters. 

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Yes, another chance for Collins to show how much of a moderate she is. Cant wait.

Yeah I'm sure her Concern Alarm is going off quite a bit. Though instead of a loud buzzer or ringing it's just a quiet voice saying "um, excuse me..." a few times. 

36 minutes ago, visionary said:

It seems like the GOP and Trump admin's strategy is, 'they can't lock us all up'   Or "if we're all guilty, none of us our guilty.'

i expect parscale and kushner have sufficient confidence that by voting day they and their int'l partners will have done enough base-energizing and widespread rigging in any number of ways, including directly manipulating tallies, to continue holding at least wh/sen power and thereafter do whatever they want moving forward....if not and they lose they will have enough minions slated across the necessary institutions to actually pull the "system is rigged! deep state rigged election! we're not going anywhere! martial law!" and the gopers will go along

no matter what, trump remains in power just as gawd plant

he is the perfect avatar for OT Gawd in every way donchathink?

:evil:

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Wonder if it's true.  (I'd bet on "no").

Wonder who holds the record.  

Schiff did get a 4 Pinnochio rating from the WaPo Fact Checker today.

The WaPo Fact Checker also had to make up an entirely new category, the Bottomless Pinnochio for lies that are not only egregious, but also told constantly.  Trump is the only person that has been awarded even one.  He's been awarded more than 20.  

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

How mad do you guys think Trump will be when his lawyers tell him he can’t just declare the US bankrupt in order to walk away from this latest personal failure?  

Pointing out again that Candidate Trump, when asked about how to deal with the national debt, responded that we should see if the people we owe money to would accept partial payment.  

(And then suggested it again, when he was President.)  

Archived