Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

No, no.  You don't understand.  

This second memo clearly proves that the whistleblower is biased.  (Since anybody who says bad things about Trump is biased.)  

And therefore, nothing which this person has ever said can be investigated in any way.  Even though Trump himself has confirmed that everything he's said is accurate.  

interesting wording on the poll and description.

less than half of those that support a investigation support removing from office, FAR less than half if you include the 38% excluded by nature of the wording.

7 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

“We did nothing wrong”. 

“Perfect call”, “Don’t believe what the transcript says” and “We were joking” haven’t worked too well. Stonewalling probably won’t either. 

The good thing about stonewalling, it's impeachable as well. Love the grave he is digging for himself.

1 hour ago, twa said:

less than half of those that support a investigation support removing from office

It says nothing of the sort.  

(As was obvious from the results posted.)  

58% of Americans support the impeachment inquiry (!)

49% support impeachment *and removal* (!!)

Link to the poll results.  

3a. (AMONG THOSE WHO THINK IMPEACHMENT SHOULD HAVE BEGUN) Do you think the House of Representatives should or should not vote to remove Trump from office?

Should Should not No opinion

10/6/19       86             11                4

re: jim jordan again this a.m.-------i know i'm a broken record, a stuttering cd, or a glitchy download (select your media preference) and this is just self-indulgent venting (the only bennies from being a mod are ones you give yourself) but i would really like to be able to transport jimmy back to one of torquemada's tent talks on "rebranding your participation in government"

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Democrats gonna Democrat.

Terrified to actually wield power despite people backing them and telling them too. Dems are doing a great job at not controlling the narrative. If Trump’s people aren’t being allowed to speak, throw them in jail. Make a spectacle out of it because that’s the only thing Trump understands. Instead they can’t muster up any fight. This all feels like a sham to me.

Archived